Afters!

In a real life race, there are three kinds of people: the winner, the runner ups and the ones who just give up along the way

It's the same with NANOWRIMO's November challenge.

There are those who will cross 50k before 30th November. Those who will cross that on exactly 30th November or even on 1 December. Then there are the ones who just give up the race to 50k because they assume it pointless to keep going when many have already finished the race.

I'm sure you get where all this lengthy blah blah blah is going.

The point is, we are not losers until we decide to give up. It's in giving up that we lose, and this society is not of losers. We were born to win, baby.

So dare that tear to run that your cheek. Just dare it, and then get behind that laptop or that phone, and let's carry on with this quest to have a finished draft to our credit.

Lucky for us afters, Nanowrimo run their site all year long. So even though we couldn't make the November challenge on/in time, we can still finish up that race to 50k for the chance to receive our weightless trophy.

Oh, the accomplishment!

In order to motivate ourselves, every after who makes it to 50k will earn 5 points for enduring to the end. And you know, 5 points is equivalent to 5 votes on that book of yours when it's published on Wattpad.

So let's get this thing started by reporting our progress in the paragraph below that says, "Afters' Report. "

AFTERS' REPORT