Chapter 15: I Want You (M)

Lee Jiwon's POV

It's been two weeks since that day. I couldn't forget about it but still, we are not yet labeled. I guess we have mutual feelings, but I never nor did he ever opened the topic of the next level of our 'relationship' knowing that I'm still not ready. I can't understand myself why I still can't see myself dating him. Jimin proved a lot; actually, more than enough reasons for me to trust him and be with him.

Sighing, I picked up my phone and read the message from him.

Jimin:
I'm on my way. See you, beautiful ;)

I smiled and looked at myself on the mirror one last time. I'm wearing everything that Jiree Unnie gave me ㅡ not that I'm expecting that something will happen between me and him ㅡ and I did my make up lightly that showed a natural glow effect. The red dress hugging my body perfectly which the color matching perfectly with my fair complexion, and my three inch black stilettos; my get up makes the impression of innocent but sexy which also matched the big curls that I did with my hair. I also have little jewelries with me to accentuate the dress.

Clutching on my purse, I walked towards the living room and waited for Jimin to knock on the door which didn't take really long. I stood up from the sofa and opened the door and was welcomed by a Jimin dressed up in suit and tie with his hair that was fixed to show his forehead. He smiled and I felt my heart fall. "You look so gorgeous," he commented after checking me out from head to toe. "You look handsome," I told him.

He reached out his hand after I locked the door of my apartment and we left while holding hands until we reached his car.

As we arrived in the location, a well known hotel which actually belongs to them, a lot of guests were already present. Conversations here and there, people's voices surrounding the four corners of the room, some are laughing, and some are happy to see each other. I held my purse tightly and gazed at the people around dressed with expensive clothes in different types. I remember the last time I went to a party like this. It was my father's birthday celebration before my parents separated.

Different people greeted Jimin which somehow made me feel awkward. I silently stood beside him while he was holding my hand and I tried to avoid making eye contact with those who talked to him. Some cared about my presence though and asked about me if I was Jimin's girl. He introduced me not as a friend nor his girlfriend, but he told people that I am someone special to him.

It's complicated. Maybe that's how I can label us right now. We like each other, we hold hands, and we even kissed but we're not yet together.

We finally reached the table where Jimin's family was seated. I politely greeted his parents and then pinched Jihoon's cheek right after he attacked me with a tight hug.

"Oh my, you look so gorgeous, Jiwon," his mother complimented. I shyly smiled and thanked her, blushing from their compliments.

"Jiwon-ssi! Omo, look at you!" Jiree Unnie appeared and gave me a hug. "I knew you'd look amazing!"

"Yeah, thanks," I simply replied, not knowing what else to say. She introduced her husband to me and I politely reached out my hand and bowed. They left after to entertain guests and we finally took our seat.

I couldn't stop myself to look around. At first, it was difficult to adjust from the new life that I have now with the life that I used to live in as a kid. Although I was taught to be simple since I was young, this type of events cannot be avoided since my father belongs to a wealthy family, runs his own company, and interacts with rich people who wants my father to design their company building or the establishments that they want.