Chapter 22: Extra Service (M)

Park Jimin's POV

The seven of us excitedly entered the strip club with them having the same reason ㅡ to watch Iris or should I say, my girlfriend, to perform on stage tonight. Well, I am also excited to see her perform but it pisses me so much knowing that my friends are fantasizing over my girlfriend but I can't blame them since they don't even have a single idea that Iris and Jiwon are the same person when she wears thick make up, wears violet contact lenses or blue or grey, fixes her hair differently, and even uses a different perfume at night. On the other hand during the day, she doesn't wear make up, wears t-shirts, sneakers, jeans, glasses, and she smells fresh like a baby. Even I was so deceived by her appearance here in the club. It's really hard to identify the similarities of Jiwon and Iris unless you stare at her face closely and intently. Or maybe I knew it was her too because of the lingeries? But nevertheless, Jiwon is barely recognizable when she does her make up for stripping.

They all pushed each other in a table not-so-far from the stage, laughing, while I just quietly took a sit in front of them and stared at the stage, wondering how she looks today and what kind of song will she be performing or if they will come out as a group to perform.

Once the stage was filled with smoke, strippers stood on the stage while one stripper's back was facing the audience. Just by seeing her body and her ass, I already knew that Jiwon is the stripper to open the performance, making a smirk cross my lips. As the smoke slightly disappeared, an up-beat song started playing and her hips also started swaying with the music.

(A/N: Just think of Jiwon/Iris dancing as the one wearing the hat in the middle)

I couldn't help but to bite my lip after seeing her shake her ass while looking at the audience. "Fuck," I cursed under my breath, staring at her bouncing bottom until she moved forward with her other co-strippers twerking. The club was then filled with howls, cheers, and flying money from the audience. "Shake that fucking booty, Iris!" I heard Namjoon shout at the back. "I'm really gonna beat her pussy like she's never ever felt before if I get the chance," he added but I'm too busy watching her that I have no time on getting mad at Namjoon for shouting and saying things at Iris like that.

Despite of them knowing that Jiwon and I are already dating, they asked me to come with them and watch but if a stripper touches me or if I touch one, it's going to be my last time going here and so, I asked Jiwon to not lay a single finger on me when the boys are around here in the club. They also know that Jiwon does not mind if I go to the club as long as I only watch. It's fucking hard. I badly want her to sit on my lap while performing as I let these hungry men here know that she's mine but I can't let anyone know about her secret, not even the tiniest clue that Jiwon and Iris are just one person.

As soon as she faced the crowd, my eyes checked her sparkling outfit with her hair bouncing as she danced.