Chapter 16: Only Exception

Lee Jiwon's POV

I woke up, with feeling my body and head quite painful and I heard his soft snores from above me. I found us still in the same position as we slept last night. Slowly, I displaced myself, making sure not to bother his sleep and looked at his figure that was sleeping peacefully. The way that the morning light illuminated his fair skin laying on the white sheets made him look very angelic. He looks beautiful from his hair to his chin ㅡ everything about him is beautiful.

I softly pecked his pillow lips that are so pink and soft, then slowly went up to his little nose and lastly, his cheek that is so soft and smooth. I stared at him again and smiled before slowly moving out of bed, hissing from my stinging genitalia but I eventually hold myself up with the blanket still wrapped around me. I turned around to look at him again and gasped, my face burning as I saw his naked form on the bed, like literally naked. I immediately pulled a pillow and covered his member using it then sighed. I forgot that we were sharing a blanket, oops. But hey, his dick is clean and it is big.

Jiwon, what the fuck? That's nasty!

My eyes transferred to the red stain from where I was laid, making me bite down my bottom lip. My hymen is broke and I lost my virginity. I gave it to him but I don't regret every single thing that we did. It felt so good, so magical ㅡ it felt like heaven. The way he kissed and touched me hungrily yet gently, his passionate touch ㅡ everything just felt ethereal.

He opened his eyes and immediately sat down on his place and started rubbing his eyes. I melted because of him being so adorable without even trying. He looked at me after, worry written all over his face. "What are you doing standing there?"

I shrugged. I honestly don't know why I stood up. He patted the space beside himㅡwhere I was lying earlierㅡ and said, "I know it's still sore. Just come here and rest, baby." I nodded and slowly lie down beside him. He removed the pillow that was covering his dick but hid his body under the blanket. I felt his warm body against mine again. His hand caressed my cheek as his thumb traced my lips. "I just love you so much. If you'd just let me make you mine, Jiwon," he softly said with his eyes telling me his affection. Everything about his eyes were so beautiful as he spoke. He softly smiled and I held his hand on my cheek. "Okay," I said softly, looking into his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused. I chuckled. "I'm all yours, baby." I softly said.

His smile became wider and I felt how my heart jumped because of it. "Really?" I nodded, feeling the corners of my lips lift. He intertwined our fingers, our hands being the same size. I used to like big and veiny hands but Jimin became the only exception. This feels so nice. Sure, I'm afraid of what's going to happen, but for now, I'll just enjoy this moment and cherish the happy memories that the both of us will make. I have grown too attached to him. I broke my own rule because of him.

You're the only exception, Jimin, and I hope you'll be worthy of it.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I giggled. He never asks me for a kiss and he just does it but I nodded nonetheless, following what my heart was telling me. He owned my lips again, making me close my eyes and feel the affection. He positioned himself above me and I found myself drowning again. He became my weakness, I hate it, but I do admit that I'd be sad if I lose him. He was there despite of the imperfections that he saw in me. He accepted me and still sees me as who I am. He understands me.

I gasped, his tongue already licking and circling into my nipples as the other was being taken care of by his fingers that were pinching and rubbing it. It was just supposedly a kiss, but we both found ourselves wanting for more. The heat of desire was slowly burning our bodies.