Chapter 45: Comeback

Lee Dawon's POV

My heart ached as I watched my sister cry in the arms of our father. She was hurting and so was I. I never wanted to see my sister suffering like this. She suffered so much already. But the fact that she worked as a stripper, I didn't know how to react that's why I just decided to walk away from them to think things through.

I went inside the washroom to wash my face and to refresh myself.

A sigh escaped my lips. "She's been nothing but a great sister to me. It doesn't matter if she was a stripper. She raised me well so why should I even bother?"

"Dawon, Dawon, Dawon. This is for Dawon. It will make Dawon happy..." Jimin hyung's voice echoed as he walked towards the toilet to do his thing before he continued talking. "Your noona loves you so much. All she thought of was your welfare. It was okay for her to suffer as long as it wasn't you."

"And you think I'm not aware of that?" I looked at his back that was being reflected by the mirror that's in front of me.

I heard his zipper close before he faced me. "I didn't say that. But hey, your sister needs you right now." He walked towards the sink and started washing his hands.

"When your mother died, you were the person that she got her strength and will to go on with life."

"I know that too," I said, wiping my hand dry with some tissue.

"You get what her work was don't you?" He asked me as he also dried his hand.

I shrugged then threw the tissue properly. I know what strippers are but not so much.

"In other words, your sister was an exotic dancer. Compared to other dancers, the only difference is that your sister was only wearing cute or sexy bras and panties ㅡ lingeries to be exact. Aside from that, she didn't sleep with any men, really." He leaned against the sink and threw the tissue that he used.

"Yeah. Only with you," I said with a sigh, remembering that night which made my skin grow goosebumps once again. Argh, when will I ever get that night out of my head. It's horrifying.

"Yeah, only mㅡ wait, what?!" He stood straight and looked at me in surprise. "You know that me and your sister do that thing?"

I glared at him. "How can I not when you both were so loud that night?!"

"Oh," was the only thing that that he could say.

I don't know if this conversation should be funny or annoying but I swear, after that night, I couldn't even look at my sister and him without those sounds echoing back inside my head. It's hunting me.

"Was that when I slept over your apartment?" He asked, clueless.

"Of course!"

He chuckled. "Not my fault that I'm hot and I'm great with it," he said with shrug.

"I'm a minor," I reminded him. He's talking about it so casually in such a way that I think is not very educational.

"Oh, right." He scratched the back of his head. "Anyways, I'll get going. I'll probably stop by tomorrow."

I nodded. "Okay. Get me some strawberry milk on your way too."

"Sure. And by the way, you should have a talk with your noona too," he said before tapping my shoulder.

"Yeah, I will. See you tomorrow."

Jimin hyung finally went out of the washroom. I sighed once again. It's not like I have a choice. I need to talk with my family to clear things out.