EPILOGUE (Part 1)

5 years later...

"Eomma!" The little boy called as he ran towards his mother who was still sitted on the chair while having Jiree do her make up for the event that they will be attending tonight.

Jiwon signaled her sister-in-law to stop for awhile and fetched her son. She carried him and placed him onto her lap. "What's wrong?" She asked as he snuggled closer to his mother, placing his head on her shoulder.

Jiree silently watched her nephew and in-law have a little moment of their own before deciding to check up on her children who she left in the living room of their parents' house.

She already has two kids. A week after Jiwon's wedding, they found out that Jiree was actually six weeks pregnant with her second child. It was a celebration and probably the best year for their family as they grew.

"I'll just check up on my kids for awhile," Jiree excused herself and Jiwon only smiled and nodded.

They decided to make the house as their meeting place as Jiree also needed to style her mother and of course, Jiwon. Everyone was in the Park's residence to be exact, even Mr. Lee and Dawon.

"Jikyung-ah!" Jimin called from the living room after finding that he was not there together with his cousins. He was searching for his son because he already needs to bathe him and dress him up before he does. "Kyungie, where are you?! Appa needs to wash you up!"

"He's in the guest room," Jiree said while she gently wiped the smudged lipstick on her daughter's lips and Jimin only nodded before he went there. "Park Jikyung~!"

"Hnnnggg," the little boy groaned in disapproval.

"My baby doesn't want to take a bath?" Jiwon asked, chuckling.

Jikyung pulled away and pouted at his mother. "Eomma, shiroyo."

"Why?" He caressed her son's head. "But you need to take a bath and dress up. Do you want people to smell you and say that you stink? 'Stinky Jikyung.' Do you want them to call you that?"

The child shook his head. "I don't want to."

"There you are!" Jimin exclaimed as he stood on the guest room's entrance which was where Jiwon was being styled. He looked at his wife and child in admiration, leaning the side of his body against the door frame while crossing his arms. "Hey, pretty." Jimin flirted, winking at his wife at the same time and it made Jiwon chuckle.

"Why aren't you taking a bath yet?" Jiwon asked and fixed her son's position so that he would not fall from her lap.

Jikyung was still trying to hide, burrying his face deeper onto the crook of his mother's neck.

Jimin pointed his son with his lips to answer Jiwon's question. "He kept running away." He finally walked closer and carried his son who was squealing in disapproval but was also laughing. It was a beautiful sight to see, and the little moment somehow made Jiwon's heart melt. Seven years of knowing Jimin and the five years of their marriage were the best years that she had. It may be that she also exprienced a great downfall in her life during those times, but seeing how it made her relationship with Jimin stronger, those painful events were only memories that they both would go back to and talk about to see how well their life is now; to see how well her life is now.

"Alright! Let's go now, shall we?" Jimin asked his son and playfully kissed his cheek which made the little boy giggle.

As they walked away from the guest room, Jiwon sighed and called her sister-in-law so that she could finish her make up.

They will actually be attending an event. It is charity ball that an organization will be holding with the sponsorship of both of the families' company.