EPILOGUE (Part 2, M)

Jiwon woke up to the smell of bacons that sipped into her nostrils. It was mouth-watering ㅡ the smokey and fatty smell of the protein. She immediately sat down and noticed that she was in an unfamilliar room but it was undeniably beautiful and relaxing with the sight of the clear blue sky seen on the glass sliding door that was in front of her.

She stood up and noticed that she was out of her gown too but she didn't care about it knowing that Jimin must have done it for her.

A visit in the bathroom was the next thing she did to freshen herself up and urinate since her bladder almost felt like exploding from too much liquid that it held.

She decided to go to the sliding door which where the terrace was and she opened it. As she went closer towards the railings of the terrace, she noticed the beautiful sea in front of her while the morning wind calmly caressed her skin. The birds were singing beautifully and the sea waves sounded gently. It was paradise.

The sight was so beautiful, it was like she was living in a dream. "Where is this place?" She asked herself then she inhaled the sea breeze with her eyes closed. "Ugh, this feels so great!"

"I knew you'd like it here," Jimin spoke from behind her.

She opened her eyes and looked at Jimin who was already standing beside her. "Where are we, Jimin?"

"Busan. I bought us a new place where we can make new and nice memories of us, together. No more memories of heart breaks." He said as he gazed at the far distance.

The bright sky complimented Jimin's skin with his white shirt and black hair that was being gently blown by the wind. He looked like an angel ㅡ her angel that came when she needed one the most. His cheeks were softly pink, it was natural, and Jiwon found it beautiful.

"You could've just told me your plans. You didn't need to 'kidnap' me, you know." Jiwon chuckled at the thought. Is it even considered kidnapping? But nonetheless, Jiwon won't deny that she liked it here.

"I had to." Jimin slightly frowned at her. "You were always thinking of Jikyung. He is old enough to be taken care of by his grandparents and it's time for you to take a break. You're stressing yourself too much and I knew you'd decline if I tell you that we're having a vacation of our own."

"So, you just want to have me for your own, huh?" Jiwon figured it out.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Can't I?"

"I didn't say you can't." They both chuckled.

Jimin decided to hug her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder. "Happy anniversary, wifey."

"What?" Jiwon was confused again.

"See? You were so occupied that you forgot about our special day either."

Jiwon was feeling upset. She faced Jimin and cupped his face, caressing his one cheek with her thumb. She was sad and sorry. "Oh gosh. I'm sorry, hubby. Iㅡ" Jimin removed her hand from his face and kissed the back of it. "It's okay, baby. It's just the first year in eight years that you forgot about it and I'm not mad."

"Eight years since we became a couple, huh? Eight years but you still can't fail to make me feel special." Jiwon smiled warmly. "I love you so much, hubby. No words are enough to express how grateful I am to have you in my life."