Chapter 39: Back Home

[They didn't transfer hospital. In fact, Dawon is admitted here. If you want, go ahead and visit his room. I can't visit him right now because I have an urgent meeting from an important client. He's in room 425,] Mr. Lee informed. Jimin smiled but he remembered that his schedule was somehow full that day and he also needed to have an over time inside the office.

"I'd love to visit but I also can't." Jimin frowned.

[I'm visiting him tomorrow morning,] Mr. Lee informed again. [You should come tomorrow so I can guard Dawon while you and Jiwon have a talk.]

"Okay. I will. Thanks for the information, Appa," Jimin smiled and he leaned his back against the backrest of his chair. He felt giddy and warm with the thought of finally being able to see Jiwon after awhile. He's excited to see her, but he remembered that he needs an explanation to everything that happened between them.

***

Jimin was on his way to the hospital. His emotions were mixed but he knew that he just misses her so much.

He had no idea what was happening on his way and as soon as he entered Dawon's room, he found them crying. He thought it was because of their reunion until Mr. Lee spoke. "Jimin, I can't do anything right now to change her mind. I know she wants some space from me but please do me a favor and find her. Make sure that she's okay." The old man held the hand of Jimin, begging. "She ran away after our talk. I don't know where she is but I do know that she wants me away from her right now."

Jimin nodded and ran his way outside to search for her. Running and running, each step in wonder as to where he will be able to find her. He was panting and sweating but he never stopped running to each corner that she will possibly be staying in the moment.

It took him a few minutes until he saw a familiar form of a woman standing in the other side of the railings in the rooftop. Her grip on the cold steel was strong, but he was aware that she was crying because of her shaking shoulders, moving up and down, as her body trembled.

Jimin panicked. He ran going towards her just in time when her body was about to fall down the building. He felt scared and nervous. He thought that she was going to leave him, but he's happy to be able to stop Jiwon from taking her life away.

He held her tightly in his arms but he was still trembling in fear. "Hey, baby," Jimin whispered using a shaking voice from the fear of losing her. Seeing her almost falling ㅡ almost dying ㅡ Jimin felt like his world was about to fall apart. He felt like breaking, seeing that the woman that he loves is suffering.

"Please tell me that I'm not dreaming," she whispered sadly and Jimin felt like being shot in the heart. She was thinking of hallucinating and Jimin knew that she must've been missing him so much just as much as he was longing for her.

"No, baby, you are not." Jimin decided to lift her up and bring her back inside the safe area. His heart felt happy, seeing that she was wearing the necklace that he gave him that last night they were together but he has not moved on yet from what almost happened.

***

Entering Jiwon's room, he found her in bed where she was peacefully sleeping, causing a small smile to cross his plump lips.

After that day when he saw her almost ending her life before him, he couldn't help but to feel upset. He felt like he wasn't good enough. He should've never stopped finding her until he learned the truth. He should've been more sensitive even if he was busy doing business that time in Japan. If he was just sensitive enough and knew out of his instincts that she wasn't well, he should've gone back to stay by her side or at least asked her if she was really okay and dug deeper about her well-being.