First come, First served

A blue hair Undine had her cheeks puffed out angrily as she stared at her black haired lover in front of her.

???: How come every time we come to a dungeon, we always find it raided!?

???:C-Calm down Asuna! I'm sure there's something here!

Asuna: *Sigh* I know, I know. It's just...we haven't fought anything this week because of this player called Glitch Kirito-Kun.

Kirito: Yea...but don't you find it strange? That this Glitch person always appears the minute something is released?

???: Yo! We found something!

A voice called out as Asuna and Kirito went running down the hall to their group of friends.

Kirito: What did you find Klein?

Klein: Well, how do I say this? In fact, I won't. I'll just show ya.

Klein puts his hand over a stone on the ground and pushes down on it. The stone sinks into the ground and the groups eyes widen but Klein just shrugs.

Klein: It was just too easy to not take a look at. I mean, its almost as if someone--

Kirito: Klein! Watch out!

Kirito tackled Klein out of the way just as a large burst of fire erupted from where the stone was. The group had backed away in time to see a large stair case began to open as the fire dispersed. 

???: A fire trap! Probably set by the monsters papa!

Kirito: Yui. Was this trap triggered before we came here?

The fairy named Yui flew over to the staircase and observed it for a second.

Yui: No papa! Your the first to activate it!

Asuna: Which means...

Klein didn't wait as he rushed down the staircase excited.

Klein: WOO HOO! We beat Glitch to a secret!

The group followed Klein down the stairs excited to see what would await them. But as they made their way down the stairs, the sound of a voice and battle was being heard in the dark as the group continued down the stairs.

???: Someone's down here...

A loli with honey colored hair and cat ears said. 

???: Yeah but what exactly?

A girl with blue hair and cat ears said as she summoned her bow. The group prepared their weapons as they reach the end of the stairs, only to see a throne room, stained in red pixels. 

Asuna: W-What the?

But what was most shocking was that a single being stood at the far end of the room that the group had walked into. 

???: Annoying minions. All they do is slow me down. 

A male voice said. Kirito's ears perked at the voice and he could have sworn he's heard it somewhere before.

Kirito: Hey!

Kirito greets the being with a cheerful voice. The being looks upward from the ground and looks behind his shoulder.

???: Hm? Who's there?

Kirito: Just other players exploring the dungeon! And you are?

The being turns around and a large grin is spread across his face. The groups eyes widen in fear as he shoulders the huge scythe on his shoulder.

Y/N: Well people call me Glitch. But you can call me...

 But you can call me

"Your Executioner."