Y/N Vs. Kirito Part 2

(So real quick everyone before we get to the epic fight scene. I've thought it over and have decided that I will allow your oc or own character into the story! I'll find out a way to include them in if you want to be included in the story! Just a notice that you yourself, are still Glitch. Your character you make will not be you, but someone you will meet. All I require is the four wacky digits on the back of your mom's credit card...nah just kidding. I need your OC's name, their history, their weapons and armor, age, and name of your character in the game. If you want to be in the story, DM me in my inbox the information and I'll discuss it with you! Thanks for listening and without further ado...LET THE FIGHT COMMENCE!)

Y/N's eyes were pulsing yellow and taking a step forward, his foot crashed into the ground and released a large amount of dark energy that caused Kirito to be blown back.

Kirito: 'His power...has completely change. Its almost as if the original Y/N I was fighting was just a dream!' *Kirito thinks to himself as he eyes Y/N.*

Suddenly, Y/N disappears and Kirito looks around desperately. 'What the!? He disappeared? No, he's just fast! Really fast!' Kirito thinks as he tries to calm himself down.

Y/N: Boo.

Suddenly Kirito turns around and bringing up his blade tries to slash at Y/N who he heard behind him, but sliced at nothing but air.

Y/N: Too slow.

Y/N brings his scythes upward onto Kirito's back as he slices him quickly but deeply. Kirito cries out as he turns again and tries to strike Y/N but misses as he hits nothing but air. This process repeats until Kirito quickly makes his wings appear and flies upward to the cave roof. On the ground, Kirito sees a shadow form a being that slowly turns into Y/N, who is observing him closely as Kirito flies around.

Kirito: If I can't beat him up close, then I'll just have to stay away from him until he exhausts his stamina. 

Y/N: You know, that's not a bad plan, if you hadn't had said it out loud you know? *He says as suddenly one of his scythes grows a blue fiery chain.*

Grabbing the chain, Y/N begins to twirl the scythe around his arm as he keeps his eyes on Kirito. 

Kirito: What is he-? *Kirito loses his focus as he is confused.*

Y/N: Gotcha. *Throwing his scythe, it wraps around Kirito's wings and Kirito gasps.* GET OVER HERE! 

With a loud yell, Y/N yanks on the chain and Kirito flies towards him, shocked and trying to escape the grip of the chain. 

Kirito: What is this magic!? *Kirito yells as he flies towards Y/N.*

Y/N: Reaper magic. An advanced form of Death magic. 

Kirito quickly pulls out his swords as he points them at Y/N ready to attack him. Holding up his other scythe, Y/N lunges forward and the two pass each other in mid air like a scene from a samurai movie. The two land on opposite sides of each other each holding their respective weapon. But Kirito lets out a wail of pain, as his wings slowly fall off his back, and land on the ground. Y/N turns around and motioning with his fingers, the chain slithers off the wings of Kirito and returns to Y/N. 

Y/N: You took everything from me. My family, my love, and now...my sanity! *As he says this he lets out a insane laugh while holding his head.*

Kirito: Y-Your insane... *Kirito says as he stumbles at first to turn around but succeeds as he coughs up virtual blood.*

Suguha: KIRITO! *She cries out as she flies over to him and holds him upright.*

Kirito: G-Get everyone out of here! He's going to kill you! *Kirito says.*