An Unexpected Meeting

Y/N walked along the stone walkway looking here and there and took a deep sigh outward.

Y/N: You know, sometimes I wish people could see us who we were. Not just some mysterious glitch in the system. Not some invisible menace. But someone who cares about people he loses. You know what I mean Shi no?

The scythe pulsed twice and Y/N chuckled as he walked past a merchant selling potions.

Y/N: Yeah I hear ya! That fight was ridiculous! I still can't believe that those two were part of the SAO incident.

The scythe pulsed three times and Y/N's eyes turned blank as he stopped walking.

Y/N: No I haven't regained my memory. But, there was a girl that reminded me of Sachi.

The scythe stayed silent for a second and pulsed twice. Y/N blushed as he stopped at a merchant selling high-level potions.

Y/N: So what if I thought that cat with blue hair was cute? What? Are you jealous?

Suddenly the scythe pulsed multiple times making Y/N laugh.

Y/N: Aw your so cute when you get upset. Now then, wanna have some fun?

The scythe pulsed five times and seeing this Y/N reached forward and swiped many large health and mana potions off the table. The merchant's eyes widened as he screamed and ran from his cart. Y/N laughed as he put the viles into his inventory and checked to see if he had any notifications or messages. Seeing he had nothing, he almost closed the menu before he saw a message pop up.

Y/N: Hm? What's this?

The scythe pulsed and Y/N slowly read the message.

Y/N: Gun Gale? Isn't it that new shooter? 

The scythe pulsed again and Y/N continued reading.

Y/N: Huh? It seems like that girl I brought back to life with that life potion wants to chat with me. Well, I guess you know what to do right?

The scythe pulsed three times and closing his eyes, Y/N felt himself being pulled and dragged around as he felt his body change. Then after the ringing left his ears, he opened his eyes and looked around. Y/N was now inside the game Gun Gale Online.

 Y/N was now inside the game Gun Gale Online

Y/N: Been a while since I stepped into GGO. You still with me Shi no?

The futuristic sniper Y/N had on his back beeped a few sounds and Y/N blushed

Y/N: N-No I don't think your fat! I think your beautiful!

The sniper's led lights went red and it pulsed once making Y/N blush again.

Y/N: Don't get used to me calling you that. Okay? Okay time to find Sinon. Or as you would like to call it...

Y/N quickly pulled out his pistol and turned quickly and aimed at Sinon who had just turned the corner with her sniper aimed at him.

Y/N: We already found her. Hello...Sinon.

Y/N: Now what did you want to talk about? *Cocks gun

Y/N: Now what did you want to talk about? *Cocks gun.*