Y/N VS. Kirito!

Y/N: Hm? Your accusing me of killing Asuna? *Raises eyebrow.*

Kirito: Don't give me that! I know you killed her thanks to Yui! She's been looking up stuff about you since the day I met you. And now I know you killed Asuna. *A small fairy appears on Kirito's head when she hears her name called.*

Sinon: Y/N...what is he talking about? *Very confused and concerned.*

Y/N: Don't know. However if your going to waste my time... *Summons scythe to his hand.* Then we should just get this over with. 

Kirito: *Pulls out his sword then summons his second one.* I've been waiting for this for so long...

Y/N: Dude, its been like two weeks since it happened. Stop acting like this is some weird kind of anime where the protagonist finds the man who killed his father and mother and fights him but ends up winning in the end.

Everyone stares at Y/N confused and he scratches the back of his head.

Y/N: Why does that show sound familiar?

Kirito: *Dashes at Y/N with his sword raised.*

Sinon and Suguha: Stop! Please!

Y/N: Death's Reap! *He yells as the familiar sensation of energy travels from both of their heads down to their hearts as he dashes at Kirito with his scythe raised not caring that it was pulsing many times to get his attention.*

The two clash weapons as sparks fly everywhere. Although Y/N was a bit taller than Kirito, Y/N could definitely feel the power radiating off of him as he grinned.

Y/N: You've changed since we last fought. Care to test that strength?

Kirito: Thought you would never ask. *Grins as he yells and pushes his sword against Y/N's scythe.*

Y/N began to be pushed back as he grimaced and digging his feet into the ground, and gripping his scythe with two hands, he began to push Kirito back. Kirito quickly brought his sword up as he swung with his other sword to connect with Y/N's stomach. Y/N quickly brought his scythe down as the point of the scythe's blade connected with the sword and brought it down to the ground. Kirito's eyes widened as Y/N brought his leg up and kicked Kirito in the stomach sending him backward into the rock wall causing a explosion. Kirito coughed up bile as his group rushed to help him but a few words from Kirito stopped them quickly.

Kirito: Don't help me...he's mine. *He mumbles as he pulls himself out of the wall and points his sword at Y/N.* Take off that undying feature you still have equipped.

Y/N: Good job. Didn't realize Mr. Emo could pay attention to little things. Fine then. Hacker Command: Remove Undying! *Suddenly the purple words above Y/N's head dissipated and he popped his neck.* Well then, shall we continue?

Kirito: *Dashes at Y/N again and swings quickly with his black sword.*

Y/N easily dodges backwards as he begins to dodge a series of attacks from Kirito. Kirito suddenly stops slashing as he grins and slicing to Y/N's right he misses, almost intentionally.

Y/N: You're never going to hit me like-! *Suddenly a sword slice appeared on Y/N's chest as his eyes widened.*

Sinon: Y/N! 

Kirito: That was a move I made. Revenge slash. While you were backing up, you didn't notice I had picked up my other sword. When my previous slash missed, I swung with my other sword quickly and hit you. You know, your easy to hit when your not focused. *Smirks.*

Y/N: Shut up, I won't lose. Not now. *Dashes at Kirito and swings his scythe quickly.*

The battle between the two began to progress immensely as each started to use their skills against each other with Y/N using shadow and death magic, to Kirito using his sword skills. It looked like the fight was seemingly going in Y/N's direction, but further into the fight, Kirito had begun to land some hits on Y/N causing him to lose a great amount of life points and this started to Y/N down. Soon, the battle began to slow down as Y/N fell to his knees.