One dark past

(The picture you see above will make sense further into the story. Trust me...hehe)

Sinon woke up in her bed as she took off her headgear. For some reason she had a headache and couldn't remember what happened last night in SAO. The things she did remember was someone's voice, speaking softly to her as she was transported out of Aincrad. Sinon went to the bathroom and took a shower struggling to remember what had happened last night. As Sinon finished with her shower and began to dry off her hair, she checked her phone and saw she had fifteen unread messages.

Sinon: What the-? 

Suddenly the phone rings making Sinon fall backward onto her bed in shock. 

Sinon: *Answers phone.* Hello?

Lisbeth: Sinon! Sinon! Are you okay!? 

Sinon: Whoa Lisbeth calm down! I'm fine! What happened? 

Lisbeth: I-It's Asuna...she...she...she's-!

The words rang from Lisbeth's mouth as Sinon's eyes widened.

Sinon: W-Wait. What did you just say?

~Time skip~

It was a snowy day outside as the beings dressed in black talked quietly and exchanged their apologies with a woman who had seemed to be crying all night inside of a large house. Kirito was already there and was asleep. His head rested on Sugu's lap and she gently petted his head knowing of what he went through during the night of the incident. Sinon ran across the snow covered ground to her friends bar and when she arrived, a teen pushed his way out of the door and bumped into Sinon's shoulder.

Sinon: H-Hey watch it-!

Suddenly Sinon stopped as she saw the teen's eyes. They were colored Amber and his hair was very messy under his hood.

???: Sorry maam.

The figure walked away and Sinon couldn't help but stare as the individual turned the corner and disappeared. Knocking herself out of the trance, she walks into the bar and closes the door behind her.

(Ok I officially hate myself. I found out its a cafe and not a bar. Okay where did I hide that shotgun?)

Sinon: Hi Andrew.

Sinon calls to the man behind the bar counter.

Andrew: Hey Sinon. You okay?

Sinon: *Shakes head.* I think you heard?

Andrew: *Sighs.* Yea...heard it on the news today. I'm sorry to hear about Asuna. 

Sinon: The thing is Andrew...I may have been involved with it.

Andrew eyed her suspiciously but motioned for her to sit down at the counter. She walked over and took a seat while Andrew leaned on the counter and looked at her.

Andrew: What do you mean?

Sinon: It happened last night...

Sinon started to tell the story of her date last night with Y/N and how it went. When she finished Andrew grabbed his chin and started to think.

Andrew: This boyfriend of yours...what's he like exactly?

Sinon: *Blushes.* Well he's kind to me, treats me well, protects me...but...

The smile from Sinon's face fades making Andrew concerned.

Andrew: But? 

Sinon: Sometimes his eyes will go blank and its almost like he'll go into a trance. During that trance, I see him start to shake, cry, sometimes he even calls out a name.