The story (Finale)

(So what you will read for the first bit is you explaining to Andrew, Sinon, Pyro, Alice what happened after the game. This will also be the final part of this story. I'm thankful to have people like you to have read my story and given me encouragement to continue to write this story. I am truly thankful and because of that...this chapter will be about 2500 words. Maybe more. Oh and I checked the ratings, this story is number one in Sinon tagged stories! None of this wouldn't have been possible without you guys and gals! Thank you so much and enjoy!)

 Y/N: At first, all I saw was a pixel room with virtual colors flying by me. The area around the colors was pure white and I thought at first that I had died. But then, I saw everything disappear and the next thing I knew, I woke up slowly to find myself on a bed inside of an apartment building. A heartbeat sensor was next to me beeping quietly and I couldn't move at all. I had weird machines beeping and pulsing next to me and looking to my right, I saw a woman sitting in a chair leaning over a desk and working on something. I tried to stand, but once again, I couldn't move. My hands instinctively went up to my head and they grabbed something and removing the heavy metal object, I examined it in my hands and saw that it was a helmet of some sort that had the name, "Reaper" plastered on it. I managed to sit up in my bed and slowly removed each sensor and tube from my arm as if I was still inside a dream. *Rolls up his sleeve and shows everyone his scars from the tubes and sensors placed on his arms.* It was painful as some of the tubes had been attached to my central nerves, meaning when I pulled the tubes out, they hurt like hell. I had pulled off my heartbeat sensor and listened as the sensor let out a sound as the line stopped moving. The woman had turned around and seeing me, started to cry and ran over to me. I was wary at first but she crouched down in front of me and hugged me. I almost pushed her off but...something about her warmth made me hug her back, even made me cry.

Sinon: Your mom?

Y/N: *Nods.* Yeah. It was our mom *Gestures to himself, Pyro, and Alice.*.

Pyro: How's she doing? *Pyro says as he flips open his lighter and closes it.*

Y/N: Misses all of us. But as I was saying, we hugged for a little bit longer than she asked me what happened inside the game. I explained everything and she took in every word like a kid does when they see ice cream in front of them. After that, I spent six days recuperating in that apartment and my mom took me to this Cafe every day to help me walk, talk and everything else that was needed by a human in the real world.

Sinon: *Leans on Y/N's shoulder.* I'm so happy... *Eyes start to water.* I thought I lost you...

Y/N: *Pets her head and kisses her forehead.* I'm not that easy to kill.

Pyro: Well should we tell you what happened after your fight with Kirito and his group?

Y/N: *Raises eyebrow.* Yeah, tell me. 

Pyro: Well after your little wrestle, Kirito and his cousin, sister...shit I don't know anymore. But anyway they got off SAO and haven't been seen since. 

Y/N: Did you check on them? *Takes a sip from his drink.*

Pyro: No but apparently rumor is going around that Kirito is helping a company with something new. Something that reads a human's soul or whatever. 

Y/N: A new game? *Sets drink down and holds Sinon's hand.*

Pyro: Don't know. All I know was that this 'secret project' is supposed to be the next step in other world gaming. Also- *Phone rings.*

Alice: I'll...answer... *Slowly opens phone and talks into it.*

Y/N: Who is it? *Watches Alice.*

Alice: *Grips phone as her eyes turn dark and she looks at Y/N.* Kirito...

Y/N: Let me talk to him... *Y/N says holding his hand out to Alice.*