1.K Reads Special!

Ummm *Checks how many people have read my story.*......okay then. I guess 1.K reads on my story means people enjoy it right? I've never had this happen before and its shocked me. Literally. Like I got shocked on an electrical fence this morning taking care of my dog. Anyway, ONE THOUSAND READS!? I think we just may need to do a special! Like a OVA episode that you don't get to see on Crunchyroll or other sites you watch anime on! Thanks everyone for the support of my story and yes, it helps. Well, without further a do, I present to you.....the special! (Btw the special doesn't continue where the main story left off with Kirito going super saiyan. Just wanted to make that clear. This special happens before that!)

Y/N: *Flying in Alfheim.* I wonder if Sinon is up for something today?

Sachi: I don't know! Why don't you ask her?

Y/N: Oh sure like its that easy sis. I can't just say, *He doesn't notice the record symbol next to his mouth.* "Hey Sinon, want to go on a date to the hot springs in Aincrad? There known to help a players stats increase and it just feels good! You can bring someone and I can bring someone! If that's alright with you?" *The record symbol disappears and Sachi giggles.* Sachi...why are you laughing?

Sachi: You better get ready for your date! *Sends the recording to Sinon. Y/N quickly opens his messages and sees Sachi send the recording and his cheeks flush.* I win again brother! 

Y/N: Sachi... *Releases a killing intent.*

Sachi: U-Uh...yes? *Laughs nervously.*

Y/N: BUZZ OFF! *Grabbing his scythe, Y/N stops flying and throws it downward into the clouds with Sachi screaming loudly.*

Sachi: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! *She cries out as she starts to cry.*

Y/N: *Rolls his eyes as he extends his hand and the scythe stops moving and flies back into Y/N's hand.* Want to do that again?

Sachi: NO! *Cries silently.*

Suddenly a message appears in Y/N's inbox and he opens it up. The message is from Sinon and it reads, "U-Uh s-sure! I-I can't wait! I even bought a swimsuit just in case this happened...see you at the hot springs!" Y/N's face turns beet red as he coughs nervously and looks at his scythe.

Y/N: Sachi...sometimes your annoying...but this time... your a legend. 

Sachi: I-I try... *Scythe goes silent showing that she probably passed out.*

Y/N: Command: Teleport! Location: Aincrad! 

Y/N was quickly turned into pixels as he flew forward and reappeared in Aincrad. 

Y/N: I suppose I should find someone to bring with me... *He mumbles to himself as he checks his friend list.* Pyro and Alice are busy, Sinon is already coming...I could invite him. 

???: Yo! Hey Y/N! 

Y/N: Speak of the devil. *He mutters as he turns around and sees Kirito walking down the street toward him.* Hey Kirito!

Kirito: What's up? 

Y/N: So I already asked Sinon and she agreed, but would you like to come to a hot spring with me and her? She's bringing someone else with her but I don't know who. *He says as he notices players walk by giving him a strange look.*

Kirito: Hm? Uh sure? Sounds good. So what do we have to bring?

Y/N: Um, I think we just have to by swimming trunks and we should be fine. The hot spring is a place that is actually located on a very high floor in Aincrad so it would be nice to have some assistance even if its just me and Sinon. *He explains.*