Judgement

Kirito and his friends stood together as they saw Y/N turn his entire body to face them.

Y/N: What? Did you think I was some goody too shoes who allowed players to live after they saw me? 

Kirito: What are you even talking about!? 

Y/N: I'm saying that since you saw me, can't have word going around that you and your friends saw me. That's how I work. Kill or be killed. Hunt...or be hunted. 

Y/N took a step forward as the group pointed their weapons at him.

Asuna: Well guess what!? You can't kill us unless we say we challenge you!

Y/N's eyes glow brightly and reaching into his pocket, he pulled a small device and hit the stop recording button. 

Y/N: You just did. 

Asuna gasped as Y/N hit the play back button and suddenly the small throne was destroyed and everyone saw that they were on a platform ascending upward.

Y/N: Settings set. One hit instant death. Magic allowed. Cheating means instant death. Now then...

Suddenly Y/N dashed to the side as Kirito and his friends looked around frantically for the player. 

???: He disappeared! 

Kirito: Focus Silica! He's just moving quickly! Don't separate!

Y/N: Fine but that just makes it easier for me to kill you.

Kirito quickly looked above him only being able to barely dodge a scythe to his stomach by jumping to the side. A scream of pain greeted Kirito as he turned around and saw Klein had been impaled through the stomach.

Kirito: KLEIN! Asuna! Use a healing spell!

Y/N: Oh she can't. Remember the rules? 

Klein's body was lifted up into the air by the Scythe then thrown off the platform. Kirito rushed to grab him but missed his hand as he watched Klein be destroyed into pixels.

Kirito: Klein...no....

 Kirito's eyes widened in rage as he stood up and frantically searched for where Y/N was. Suddenly a whistle was heard as the group looked up and saw Y/N in the air with wide, black feathery wings.

Y/N: That was easy.

The scythe suddenly turned direction and flew back into Y/N's hand and he shouldered it. Kirito growled in anger as he made his wings appear and flew upward at tremendous speeds with his swords prepared to slash Y/N in half. 

Y/N: Fool. Death's Grasp!

Kirito stopped suddenly in the air as he looked behind himself and saw his wings had been grabbed by a pair of skeletal hands. Kirito began to scream in pain as the wings were being torn from his back. Asuna, Silica and the other girl flew upward quickly and Asuna prepped her sword to attack. Y/N flew forward and bringing his scythe upward to attack Kirito, a arrow flew by his head making stop and look at the mystery girl.

Asuna: Guys! I need you to keep him busy while I get Kirito! Sinon keep firing your arrows!

Sinon: Gotcha!

Silica: O-Okay!

Sinon pulled back arrows as her eyes landed on Y/N and she called out.

Sinon: VOLLEY!

Suddenly firing the arrow caused many light arrows to follow after it and seeing her chance, Asuna flew upward to Kirito. Y/N stared at the upcoming arrows with a sadistic grin as he flew into the volley and Sinon looked very confused.

Sinon: Did he just-Wait, WHAT!?

A black orb flew through the light arrows knocking them out of the way and soon Y/N exploded from the volley of arrows and appeared in front of Silica. 

Y/N: *Grins widely.* Hey there

Silica swung at him with her weapon scared and also hoping to hit him. Y/N boredly grabbed the dagger and put his hand in front of Silica's face.

Y/N: Hell scream. 

Suddenly a large black blast exploded from his hand knocking Silica out and off the platform.

Sinon: Silica! Why you-!

Y/N flew in front of Sinon and preparing magic in his hand, his eyes locked onto hers. Instead of attacking her, he heard a voice calling in his head.

???: Y/N...Y/N...Come on sleepy head!

Sinon stared at the confused Y/N before finally seeing her chance looked up at Kirito and Asuna who was still trying to tear the bone hands off of his wings. Firing two arrows, the arrows impaled themselves into the hands making them shiver then disappear. Y/N shook his head as he looked up and was able to dodge just in time as Kirito swung at him with his sword. Summoning magic in his hands, Y/N eyed his three remaining opponents and chuckled. The chuckle turned into a crazed laugh making the final three to become confused.

Asuna: Why are you laughing?

Y/N: You still haven't realized it yet haven't you!? And here I thought you were the best players in Aincrad and Alfheim!

Kirito: What are you talking about!?

Y/N: *The laugh turns into a dark chuckle as he pointed up to the sky.*

The group turned their eyes upward and slowly their eyes widened in fear. In the sky, Y/N's scythe glowed a dark blue and pulsed three times before everything stood still.

Y/N: See ya. DEATHS JUDGEMENT!

The scythe slammed down onto the last three engulfing them in its blade and instantly killing them. The hit of the scythe made a explosion of light and when the light cleared, Y/N was back in the throne room with the group of players defeated. Walking past their souls, Y/N stopped at Sinon's and looked at it.

Y/N: You remind me of her...of Sachi...

Y/N pulled out a small glass vile from his coat and uncorking it, poured the liquid over the soul of Sinon.

Y/N: Till we meet again. And trust me, we will.

Y/N began walking up the stairs shouldering his scythe as a light appeared in the room and Sinon's body was laying on the floor. She stared up at the ceiling and clutched her chest. Her heart was beating furiously and she struggled to catch her breath.

Sinon: S-So much adrenaline...he beat us so easily too. When I saw his eyes, they seemed like they were...

Y/N walked out of the dungeon and making his wings appear flew into the sky and prepared to head to Aincrad looking over his shoulder at the dungeon he was in before.

Sinon: Hurting...

Y/N flew off quickly as he sighed and bringing up his menu he shook his head.

Y/N: I know I can't leave. I never will until I get you back Sachi. That was my promise, wasn't it sis?

Y/N continued to fly as feathers fell from his wings down into the world of Aincrad.