Courtesy Call

~Outside the room~

Kirito and Sugu were walking around the large dungeon unsure why Asuna had sent them a message asking them to be in that particular dungeon.

Kirito: I wonder why Asuna hasn't shown up yet. Did you message her?

Sugu: I did! But she hasn't responded...I'm getting worried.

Kirito looked up at the large wall of the dungeon lit with lanterns and nods seriously.

Kirito: Yeah...me too.

~Inside the secret room~

??? pops his neck as he chuckles.

???: Ah, it's great to be back after seven years! Last time I woke up was when she died! Good memories. 

Asuna: When who died? *She starts to draw her sword.*

???: Oh ho? You want to fight me?

Asuna: I bested you already, I will do it again.

???: Fine. However, I'll tell you something. You put my vessel in quite a lot of damage. His heart? You know it really is a shame too...

Asuna: What is?

???: *Eyes turn dark as he chuckles like a maniac.* The poor guy lost his heart years ago! After what you did to his family, and what Kirito did to his sister!

Asuna: W-What?

???: I was there. I remember every word you said about his mother. Not only that, but you cursed her while he was hiding. The anger I felt coming off of him that day, oh it was glorious! 

Asuna: W-What are you!?

???: Hatred, regret, loneliness, confusion. I'm all of those Y/N feels every day. And after what you just pulled, not only did you help him regain twenty five percent of his memory...but you also triggered him to turn into me.

Asuna: Wait, you were living inside of Y/N!?

???: Yep! Oh wait, you still have my jewel don't ya?

Asuna was confused at first before she followed the phantoms gaze down to her hand to where Sinon sat inside the cube.

???: I'll be taking her back now. Phantom magic: Soul Retrieval.

Stretching his hand out, the phantom's arm turned into a dark shadow and flew at Asuna. Asuna reacted by swinging her blade at the smoke but it simply traveled across her arm until it reached the cube. The smoke enveloped the cube and as quick as the smoke appeared, it disappeared. 

???: Now I can see why Y/N loves her. Though he's too shy to admit it. She's a cutie. 

The phantom eyed Sinon inside the cube and whispering something, the cube shattered and a bright light enveloped the room. Asuna covered her eyes to shield herself from the light. When the light faded, Sinon was in the phantom's arms like a bride. Asuna looked at the phantom and rage filled her eyes.

Asuna: Get away from her you monster!

???: My name is Phantom...not monster.

Asuna ran at Phantom with her sword raised but the scythe appeared in front of her and hit her in the stomach with the blunt side. She vomited as she was sent flying into the wall making the dungeon rumble. Phantom gently set Sinon against the wall away from the fight and turned back around to Asuna who shook in pain trying to take herself out of the wall.

Phantom: Dark Magic: Black Lightning!

Phantom snapped his fingers as black electricity flew directly at Asuna and enveloped her. She screamed in pain as she saw her life bar drained until one little piece of green was left. Asuna felt numb as she looked down at the ground.