Anyone up for hunting? (Part 2)

Y/N: So we just wait here for players to come by and then we kill them and take their loot?

Sinon: Yep. We could always hunt monsters but this and the Bullet of Bullets is the easiest way to earn money. 

Y/N and Sinon were placed up inside a building both sitting against stone pillars. 

Y/N: What's the Bullet of Bullets?

Sinon: A tournament. A battle royale in which players compete in to prove that their the best. I participated with my friend Kirito. 

Y/N: Oh? Your boyfriend?

Sinon: *Blushes.* N-NO! He just helped me through a difficult time in my life.

Y/N: Oh so he's a sucker? *Looks out the destroyed window.*

Sinon: No! What's your deal!? Ever since that incident in the alleyway you've been acting weird!

Y/N: *Looks at Sinon.* Do you really want to know?

Sinon: Yes.

Y/N puts one knee on the ground and shouldering his sniper, he aims through the scope down the road. (The pose your doing is the title picture.) 

Y/N: Sorry sweetheart. Your going to have to wait. Enemies coming from the south. Degrees, South 182. 

Sinon lays down on the ground and sets up her bipod on the ground. She looks through her scope in the direction Y/N told her and sure enough, he's correct. 

Y/N: Heh look at that. 

Sinon looked at the large group and they all looked incredibly rich. They were talking excitedly between each other and behind them was a large floating device carrying something that had been covered by a large sheet of cloth.

 Y/N: Ten in total and two bodyguards in the back covering the cargo. Sinon, take out three in the front from where you are now, then move quickly. I'll then take out seven more and we'll advance on them. They won't suspect two snipers charging a large group like that. The minute we approach however, the guards in the back will have mini-guns and won't care if their are people in front of them. The minute they reveal their guns, shoot their bullet line to disconnect it. The minute they realize their weapons are useless they'll go for their companions guns. Stop them before they do that and we win. Okay?

Sinon stared at Y/N in awe at making a large scale plan in the matter of seconds. 

Y/N: On my mark.

Sinon adjusted her scope and released a large breath of air, while Y/N's mask let out some smoke and his eyes flashed red.

Y/N: Mark.

(Play this music! Great with the scene.)

Sinon fired immediately and the bullet went flying forward. The bullet flew through the air with a whistle and Y/N watched as the player in the group turned his head just as the bullet entered through his head killing him on the spot.

 The bullet flew through the air with a whistle and Y/N watched as the player in the group turned his head just as the bullet entered through his head killing him on the spot

Y/N: That's my girl.

Sinon lost her focus as she looked at Y/N in shock and in a blush but she quickly shook her head and aimed through her scope. The players were now aware of a sniper and were giving orders but Sinon repeated her step as she sniped her last two targets. She attached her zip line around her stomach and attaching it to her stone pillar she jumped out the window and zip lined down the destroyed building. Y/N put the sniper reticle on one player and growled.

Y/N: Requiescat in pace.

Y/N fired his sniper and then he spoke softly to his sniper making it glow. The bullet flew through the air as the players saw the red line of the impact coming their way. The other players started to laugh as they notice the bullet was way off the mark but the red impact line suddenly turned into multiple as the laughing stopped and their eyes opened wide.

Y/N: RAPID FIRE!

Y/N yelled as he held down his trigger on his sniper releasing multiple bullets that flew towards his enemies. His enemies watched helplessly as they were all shot through their hearts and heads falling to the ground dead. Instead of zip lining downward, Y/N just put his sniper on his back and jumped out the window heading straight down to the street. As Sinon met the ground safely, she turned to her left and saw Y/N land expertly on the ground without taking any damage whatsoever. 

Sinon: Wow superhero landing. 

Y/N: Oh shut it kitty.

Sinon: B-Baka...

The two ran down the street and approached the cargo. Seeing this, the two guards in the back threw off their cloaks and revealed mini-guns just as Y/N had predicted much to Sinon's surprise. Quickly taking out her sniper, Sinon aimed for the bullet line and shot it perfectly breaking it and jamming the mini-gun in the process. Y/N performed the same action but then, the one Y/N was facing grinned as it threw a grenade and when it exploded, it created a large hole that Y/N simply jumped down into. Sinon fired her sniper again at her foe but the being quickly picked up a shotgun and aimed at Sinon. Sinon's eyes widened as the red lines of impact all fell on her as she knew she failed.

Y/N: Thanks for the distraction Sinon.

Sinon looked beneath her as the ground exploded and Y/N jumped out of it. Putting his arm to his chest, he clenched his fist and suddenly a large blue blade came from his arm. The foe's eyes widened as Y/N swung his blade at his head and decapitated the enemy. The guard saw this and turning around began to run. Y/N eyed the foe and releasing his fist the blade disappeared and Y/N grabbed his pistol that had the engraving of "Angel of Death" on it.  Aiming his pistol, he released more smoke from his mask as he eyed the last foes head.

  Aiming his pistol, he released more smoke from his mask as he eyed the last foes head

Y/N: Bang. 

Y/N pulled the trigger as the bullet flew through the air and embedded itself in the mans skull. The foe staggered for a bit before falling forward dead. Y/N sheathed his gun and turned to Sinon who had a angered look on her face.

Y/N: What?

Suddenly Sinon reached into Y/N's hood and grabbing his ear, pulled him down to her height, (Which is about 5 inches) and yelled.

Sinon: HOW MUCH DID THAT HIDDEN BLADE COST YOU!?

Y/N: AHHHH! IT WAS ON SALE! 

Sinon: FOR HOW MUCH!?

Y/N: ALL OF MY MONEY! 

Sinon let go of Y/N's ear and he rubbed it sensitively.

Sinon: Baka! Your lucky I don't have to pay for any debts!

Y/N: Whatever you Tsun Tsun!

Sinon: I-I'm not a Tsundere! *Puffs out cheeks in anger*

Y/N: Tsun Tsun~! *Pokes her cheeks making her blush.*

Sinon: Let's just see the cargo already...

Y/N turned the cargo and removing the cloth with his hands, he and Sinon's eyes widened and they both stared at what was underneath the cloth.

Y/N: HOLY SH-!