Shape of You

A P P R E C I A T I O N
and
D E D I C A T I O N

To those of us whose stories haven't been told, I'll write for us. Our stories matter. They always have. They always will. They're beautiful just like we are. We just need to recognise that and stop putting ourselves down.

Each and everyone of us have stories that could make brave books just like we are. We could tell amazing stories just like we are. We could fill pages with lyrics writing away our lives that are just as gorgeous as we are.

Our imperfections make us who we are. Don't try to hide them. Every flaw proves we are human. So love them harder than you've ever loved anything. Love the you you are and don't let people ever bring you down.

Give those little, average or large curves a big hug and thank them for being a part of you. Full-figured, little curvy, any and every body shape is gorgeous and elegant. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Societal norms at large are not worth us subjecting ourselves to rules on what we should or should not be. We own our bodies and we will love them. Come rain or sunshine. We will not allow our mentalities to be bought on a flawed definition of perfection and neither will we buy the idea of hating our bodies and trying to be like models who have no business being our role models.

We are each different. We are each unique.

Every day that passes is an opportunity for us to appreciate who we are and what we can be.

We are good enough.

We deserve all good.

We are worth good in itself and definition.

Stay then true to yourself and never bend your standards for anything or anyone.

Vague as it may had been, but 'Shape of Me' was not written aesthetically. It was instead as the words flowed out of my mind; whether it was a stream, a river or a sea.

So to everyone who stayed to the end through all the late updates, glaring errors and random outbursts. Thank you.

I'm unsure as to where this book would be without you guys. You all gave me courage and encouraged me to update each chapter while reading diligently. I really appreciate all of your supports and love.

Thank you to those who couldn't wait on my slugging posts. I appreciate each read and vote. To those who stayed to the end and didn't give up on this book. You loves are absolute sweethearts. Your patience to hold on even after straight weeks warmed my heart each and every time. I love you all. I couldn't have done it without each of you.

To those who I didn't thank on their profiles(which is many of you by the way), I'm sorry. Please accept my overly and sadly short apology. Thank you so so much. You all made my days.

A big thank you also goes to Tope for being a great character and teaching me to accept myself just as I am. I love you girly.

Above all, the most gratitude goes to the Lord whom I base my faith on and whose mercies have kept me from the beginning till this time. Jesus reigns.

Shape of me,

Shape of you,

Shape of us,

They're all beautiful.