Link's Vacation?

Links POV

Link sat in Urbosa's chambers, waiting for the Gerudo woman to return from whatever she did in the training field, as he found her to be one of the strongest women he knew. He just had  to talk to someone about what happened, about his dream last night. Usually the dream it's self would be no issue, but Revali had started to avoid him, not even making a snide remark at him.

He paced around the room that had been decorated by the guards of Gerudo, weapons in a fairly large chest sat close to the door, a shield on top. The walls were covered in silks and in the corner was a waterfall like they had in the town, Link was still unsure how they got it in here.

"Link what are you doing here?" A voice snapped him back, he looked at who called his name and smiled, Urbosa. She shut the door, throwing the apple core in the garbage can, then sat on the bed.

"I need your advice." He stated, she raised an eyebrow but said nothing then laid back.

"Well I can't tell if it's something easy or difficult seeing as how you come to me about your worries no matter how small little pup." Link was about to send a sarcastic remake about him talking to her about everything, until he heard the nickname Urbosa gave to him. 

After finding out that the 'hero shrouded in twilight' was him, she had asked about what it was like and about his other past lives. He had shown her the other form, which she was clearly amused about. 

He has told her stories of his travels, how at some point all of Hyrule had flooded, or at others he was transformed into deku because of skull kid. She loved all of his stories.

"Well you talk to me about everything as well, should I even mention her  name?" Link retorted, she shot him a glare but smiled none the less. She stared at the canopy that had covered her bed, he laid down next to her then sighed.

"Fair point, what is it that has you worried?" She asked, Link closed his eyes and spoke, trying to speak with as much courage as he could muster up. 

"Ihadthisdreamwithrevalianditwassupercuteanddomesticandnoweverytimeheseesmehewontlookmeintheeye. (I had this dream with Revali and it was super cute and domestic and now every time he sees me he won't look me in the eye.)" Link rambled quietly, if it weren't for Urbosa who had been use to listening to the quiet boy, she wouldn't have been able to hear it.

"Well it sounds like you two shared a dream, it's common for those who harbor feelings for the other to-"

"What?!?" Link screeched. interrupting the already exhausted gerudo women.

"Well if you let me continue you would have another possibility. As I was saying it's common for those who harbor feelings for the other to share a dreamscape. But in other cases the two could share a dream because someone had connected their dreamscape. That method only lasts a night so you wouldn't share a dream with him again." She explained, he let out a sigh then turned his head and looked at her. 

"Well let's say it was the latter and someone connected our dreams for a night, why?" He asked, she hummed and smiled.

"If It were to be a bad dream I would have thought they were an enemy force trying to weaken our minds. But as it was a dream of love and harbored feelings, I'd say a friend was doing you a favor." She stated and closed her eyes.

"Well who would do that then, there aren't people among us who can." He said, she opened her eyes and looked at him with a knowing smile.

"I had a few friends in the Lokomo tribe who owed me a favor or 2, as they are people who have the sole ability to protect the people of good, all I had to do was tell them that the hero of hyrule was over working himself and need a good dream. After that I just told them any other details and may have told them your 'undying love' for a certain rito. They were the sly creatures to come up with the idea of sharing a dream with him." She explained, the more she talked, the more embarrassed he got.