Revali. Is. DONE.

Revali's pov (this is set right after Link left)

"Revali!" A voice called, he turned is head and saw the champions and the princess staring at him through the doorway. "Why have you stopped?"

He was in the library and currently his punishment for "harassing" Link was to do research on Hylians and the hero through out time.

"Well did you find anything interesting?" Urbosa asked, he looked down at the book he had open in his talons, as he found using feathers against paper to be too much of a challenge.

"That Hylians are a sub species off humans that went extinct before the first hero was around." He retorted, Urbosa laughed and grabbed the book.

"Alright then, I think you learned enough about Hylians, now read about the hero. Start with the first one and see if there are similarities or things that stand about him." Urbosa said, grabbing the book out of his talons and placing a new, yet very dusty, on in his talons. He muttered an 'okay crazy lady,' before opening the book and starting to read.

What he did learn about the first hero is that was how he got the triforce and he also helped form the Kingdom of Hyrule. He looked up from his seat by the fire and noticed everyone was sitting around the fire, the many books about the hero in their hands.

"Well Revali did you learn anything?" Zelda asked, her tone still bitter from what happened on the roof, the rito now had a small crack in his beak, but over time it will heal up.

"That if Link truly is the same hero then he would be as old as The Kingdom of Hyrule." He snapped back, she looked at him then the book then sighed.

"Well, it still could be a possibility. Did it say anything else?" She asked, closing her book about the hero of twili.

"That this was when he received the triforce of courage." Revali replied, Zelda gasped and grabbed his book from his talons.

"This is a start, we might be able to figure out something about him." Zelda said, Urbosa laughed and closed her book.

"Why don't we ask him?" She suggested, pointing at the doorframe where Link walked in as a wolf. The only seat left by the fire was on Revali's left side, as Zelda was on his right. Urbosa noticed this, smiled, and motioned for him to lay there. Link did so but not as a hylian, in this form he felt a bit more powerful.

Link's pov

"Link can you tell us more about your self?" Zelda asked, the wolf looked at the girl with the pleading eyes. He then glanced at Urbosa who nodded and smiled, motion for him to do it, after transforming, Link sat there thinking.

"What would you like to know?" He asked, still scared to tell them of his past, surly not wanting Revali to know either.

"Who are you, really?" Zelda asked, he looked at his left hand, rubbing the faint triforce mark.

"I'm Link, hero of...hyrule kingdom, royal guard of Zelda." He responded, unsure which label he should use in this case.

"Are you truly related to the hero or are you the hero?" Revali asked, earning a few glares from everyone including Link.

"I am the same hero, I never died..I can never die." He said, angry at first but grew anxious and sad as he spoke. "I have watched my families and those I love die, and when I finally die I am reborn into a new body, a new time where Gannon has reined free control of Hyrule kingdom." He felt tears rushing up but he couldn't let himself cry, not in front of them, not in front of him