Sorry...(*)

Revali's Pov

            He landed on the extended balcony by his window, stretched, then walked in. His wings were sore for the first time in ages after using his gale like that. However, he didn't have it in himself to even care. A small smile pulled at the edges of his beak at the thought of the smile Link had even if the Hylian didn't know what had occurred was Revali's doing. He drew his wingtips under the chest piece belt, ready to remove it and sleep when he heard a sword slide from its sheath. His head snapped up to the doorway, relaxing only slightly when he saw it was Urbosa. 

            "Start talking cuckoo." She stated, walking past him and sitting on the bed that he had yet to get removed. All Rito preferred hammocks, and while Revali appreciated Zelda's generosity of providing a warm bed, he couldn't easily sleep in said bed. He had tried, once, and proceeded to roll out more times than he wants to remember. 

           "What do you want to know?" He replied, not wanting to talk about what he had done or saw. His mind wandered back to what occurred only a few hours ago, the permanent memory of Link smiling and practically dancing to his gale is something he wouldn't ever forget.

           "Why did you follow Link?" She asked, snapping him back into reality.

           "N-No reason really, I just wanted to fly towards Eldin, it would have been the only region this time of day that still had warm air to drift on." He stammered, silently cursing himself for thinking of the boy. Urbosa raised a brow, instantly calling his lie, she paced over to the bed and looked up at him and then at the bed. She let her sword and shield sit next to the bed, the sheath gently placed on the floor as well. 

            "What are you-"

            "Well we have all night bird, and I'm pretty comfy here." She stated, laying down on the untouched pillows.

            "Fine then, you can sleep there, it's not like I use the bed." He grumbled and started to undo the belts that held his chest piece on. When he turned his head to see if Urbosa was there, she just smiled and winked.

            "Did you think that because you were undressing, that I would leave? You did something to Link, I want to know, I have the right to know." She demanded, her tone full of amusement. The Rito looked at her, then out his window to see Link riding back in.

            "Well, he's back already, talk to him." He snapped, clicking his beak in annoyance. She looked at him, then walked to the window to see if he was telling the truth.

            "Fine then, I will just ask him everything that happened tonight." She muttered and walked out, leaving the door wide open. He grumbled a few things about manners and how she was so overdramatic, but couldn't help but watch as Link grew excited to see Urbosa, urging Epona to ride just a bit faster.

            "Why won't he look at me that way?"

_______________________________________________________________________

Link's Pov

            With the castle in sight, he spurred on Epona to go faster, and she happily obliged, ready for a proper sleep in the stables. 

            "Can you believe my pops talked to me tonight?" He asked the horse, feeling the weight of the sword that was now strapped next to the master sword. Link watched Urbosa walk out of the castle, she gave him a small wave and he smiled brightly. With one final spur, they made it to the stables that Zelda had built for the champions to come and go. Link jumped off his horse and let her walk her way into the stables, he unbuckled the saddle and slid it off of her. Once he put it back on the stand, he grabbed the blanket and draped it over the saddle. Link opened a pouch and pulled out a couple of apples, he placed them in her feeding bucket and walked out of her room. He put the latch down and watched as she ate the apples then got comfortable to sleep.