*Wedding pt 2*

Link's pov

T-3 days until the wedding

This time around, Link and Revali were the others checking things for the wedding. It was outside in the court yard because of the ritos, they hate being inside a closed area like the castle. Link was paranoid to even leave his room, afraid he would die a few days before the wedding.

"Link?" A voice called, he turned his head then smiled at Revali.

"Revali, you can't see me until the wedding." Link said with a smile, Revali ignored him, nipping at his neck gently.

"Well I hate that hylian tradition, I can't hold my mate close?" He stated, burying his face into the crook of Link's neck. Link giggled before turning around to sit in his lap.

"Now what has gotten you down?" Revali asked, Link looked away ashamed."

"It's alright  Revali, it's pretty stupid actually." Link replied, resting his head in Revali's neck. Revali moved his head gently, he cupped Link's face then nuzzled it.

"Well if it makes you upset, it makes me upset." He responded, Link smiled gently then looked at him with a smile.

"I'm scared."

"Of marrying me? So am I-"

"Of dying."

That small phrase shut Revali up quickly, he continued.

"I am afraid that I will die before our wedding date, or even a few days after. I don't want to wake up in a new body, not in a time without you." Link cried, Revali's heart melted at the sight of his crying boyfriend.

"Link, look at me." Revali brushed his tears away gently then smiled.

"If you die in the next hour I won't care."

"Wha-"

"Because I love you, and if you die, that memory won't ever dissapear. I may even drive myself insane because of it. You are my world and even if you die, it won't ever feel like you have because I won't accept it."

"Revali..."

"That is probaly one of the most unhealthiest things I could do, but I don't care. If I didn't do that, I would rather die before I forgot about you." With that Revali had nuzzled his mate with tears pricking his own eyes. 

Both males had fall asleep in each other's grasp, neither had the heart to let go of the other.

Both afraid that if they woke up, Link wouldn't be there.

T-2 days until the wedding

Link woken up to seeing his mate in his arms, a smile made it's way to his lips before he closed his eyes.

Until he heard the voices.

The wedding!

He jumped out of Revali's hammock only to see that he was naked, as was Revali. Link laughed as he picked up his clothes and started to get dressed.

"Link, what are you doing?" Revali asked, sitting up. Link laughed then kissed his beak.

"I have a wedding to help set up, you should come down soon birdy." Link replied, he groaned then lifted his wings to stretch. "Put some clothes on or so help me I will take you now." Link looked at Revali with a smirk as his feathers fluffed in embarrassment.

"Why can't you?" Revali asked, Link sighed then nuzzled his head.

"Well our wedding is in 2 days, I have to spend today making sure everyone has the right clothes. And as a treat, I may just borrow a gerudo uniform from Urbosa." He muttered the last part to him before kissing his beak once more and running off.