Hyrule

Links POV

Link kept his head down, not saying a word to them. He had to ride Urbosa's horse as his was back a Hyrule castle.

"Little pup, will you speak to me?" Urbosa whispered, he had wrapped his arms around her waist, head against her back. He shook his head, tears falling from his face. All he could muster towards her was:

"Never...again..."

She sighed, looked at Revali who was flying awfly close.

"Revali, fly ahead I thought I heard monsters." She shouted to him, he nodded and started to scope the area.

"Talking was never the issue, if anything not was caused it. A night  full of tears and regrets can do that to a person." She whispered, he stiffened at the thought of that night. 

"I was in love once with a beautiful hylian women, she was everything I ever wanted, but she was a princess and her father wanted her to produce an air. Zelda's mother was everything I wanted, but as fate would have it, she was forced into an arranged marriage as was I. We had children of our own, mine passed when in labor with Riju."

"However just like us, Zelda was in a state where she didn't age and it breaks my heart to see the women I loved in her." Urbosa was monotone, keeping her emotions locked. "I wish for you to confront Revali, tell him you love him, that he is your world because you never know if today could be the last, I took what we had for granite and never told her I loved her." 

Link sat there shocked, she had loved someone only for her to be ripped away and shoved into another life.

"Please, I care for you as my own, and I only wish for you to be happy." She added before Revali came back.

"Perhaps there were monsters to the west of us, I didn't see any trees of them." He said loud enough for them to hear.

"Might as well been, never can be to careful can we?" She joked, he flashed a smile before keeping up the flight. Link rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands before speaking silently.

"If I told him, I am afraid that he will disappear, that I will die and be sent to my next life, without you guys, without him." His voice was shaky and wet from crying, she only chuckled and looked up at him.

"As prideful as the damned bird can be, I can feel that he would treat you better than anyone I know. He has a rough exterior I can give him that, but just like the rest of us  champions he has a heart worth loving." She whispered to him, he laugh and continued to wipe his face from all the tears and snot.

"Perhaps one day, you may get sent into a new life, but it could be a life that continues on with ours. We may all come back in a new body, I feel that even though we are here for a short time, the beasts will need a champion once more and if so, we are needed." Urbosa spoke, he giggled slightly then looked in front of her to see the castle nearing. He looked up to see the Rito flying around large oaks that surrounded the area.

"If I tell him then I will do it they way my father told my mother, with Silent Princesses." He whispered, she looked back with a surprised look.

"Those are incredibly rare, where do you get them now?" She asked, he smiled slightly, eyes still burning from tears and held out the tablet.

"The Great Fair Fountains, I used to pick them there all the time during Ganon's rule." Urbosa smiled and looked up at the blue rito.

"Revali, Link is taking me to a village to speak with the sheikah tribe about his slate. Report to the princess so she knows we found him." She called out, he nodded and flew off, not without throwing a scared glance over his shoulder at Link.