I. Glock Season

"My judge say he happy I'm on track so I'm not wrong now."

January 13th, 2017

Cyan | Trouble

LilbigTrouble: If you have seen or heard from my brother contact me ASAP !! You niggas and bitches better stand in a fucking line cause I'm diving in y'all shit if y'all hurt my fucking brother !!

I locked my phone and sat back in my seat. My brother and Shad have been missing since Christmas and I felt like nobody was trying to help me find them but me ! I've been stressing myself out and I was on the verge of having a mental breakdown.

Once they left the house, everybody was calling their phones and they weren't picking up. I got Key and Woo them to go look for them, but nothing turned up for them.

It ain't like Brayden to go run off somewhere and not tell nobody and Shad wouldn't be somewhere with him either and not answer they phones. The police wasn't doing enough searching to find him either !

"Lil girl we here." My mama tapped my leg

I looked up seeing we were at my probation building. I got out of the car and followed my mama inside going straight to my PO office.

"Goodmorning ladies." She spoke as we sat down in the seats

"Goodmorning." My mama spoke but I stayed silent

I wasn't in no mood to talk to this lady and it's bad enough Dolph wouldn't fuck her for me. Some he trying to get right with his baby mama for his kids, man nigga fuck them kids.

"How are you this morning Cyan ?"

"I'm breathing." I told her pulling my skully further down on my head

"Alright, well I have some good news for you."

"What ?"

"Judge Warner has been very pleased with your behavior while you were placed on house arrest and he's suspending the rest of your sentence !"

"Thank you Jesus." My mama started being all dramatic ready to cry

"So I'm off this bitch ?" I asked kicking my leg up placing it on her desk "You finna take this bitch off ?"

"Girl, getcho foot down." My mama slapped the back of my head

"Wasn't you just ready to cry ?" I mugged her "Let me get them scissors playboy."

She was taking to long to grab them so I grabbed them myself and started cutting my monitor off.

"I'm very proud of you Cyan, you've matured these last couple of months." My PO smiled