II. Glock Bond

Chapter 3.

July 4th, 2017

Cyan | Trouble

"So how long we gon be here ?" I asked my mama as we walked through the airport

"Just a week and then I'm back to Memphis." She stated "You talk to yo brother ?"

"He call himself not talking to me." I rolled my eyes

"I wouldn't talk to your ass either, you need to watch what you say to people."

"Why you taking his side ?"

"I ain't taking nobody side cause both of y'all are fucking stupid. He shouldn't have came at you like that and you shouldn't have said what the hell you said to him."

"Okay." I said hoping she would shut up

"Don't okay me, you were wrong and you need to own up to it. Don't make no damn sense how you think what left your mouth was right."

"I tried to apologize and he wasn't responding back to me and I'm not finna keep kissing his ass for a response, shit dead."

"Farrah think about food." She mumbling breathing in and out

"Fat ass." I mumbled

Today was my daddy death anniversary and we just landed in North Carolina to celebrate. Brayden was with Shad down in Florida, so they were flying up here together.

He called himself not talking to me and I wasn't finna kiss his ass for him to accept my apology either. We got in the car Jax rented us and she drove to the hotel.

Once we got situated, I went on Instagram seeing Cedes was live.

"I hate Memphis hoes, nobody wanna fight." She sucked her teeth "Cyan bitch I miss you already."

Lilbigtrouble: I miss you too bitch invite me

She accepted my request and once I appeared in the camera this bitch was hard down cheesing

"I've only been gone for 4 hours bitch." I propped my phone up against the counter

"So bitch, you know you my only friend." She sucked her teeth "Aye bitch you saw that comment ?"

"No which one ?" I started scrolling through the comments "Are you still with Glock ? Hell no that ain't my nigga."

"Liar." Cedes coughed

"Swear that ain't my man no more, I'll give y'all his number if y'all want it."

"You trifling bitch." Cedes started laughing

"For real I will, let him say some fuck shit to me I will leak his number."

Paperroutefat_: Where yo fat head ass at ? 🤔

"North Carolina bitch I already told you I was leaving." I rolled my eyes "Fat ass don't fucking listen."

Paperroutefat_: We out here too dumb hoe ‼️

"Stop lying." My face went straight "Cedes they out here for real ?"

"Yeah, they got a show with Dolph." She nodded

PaperrouteWoo: Yeah bitch and if you think you finna be on some stupid shit we on yo ass 🗣

"Woo who the fuck yo ugly ass talking too ?" I scrunched up my face

"Bitch you still meeting up with thing ?" Cedes asked me

"Yeah, I'm finna screenshot and send you what was said in the messages." I started laughing "Whew chile."