III. Glockoma

May 6th, 2018

Cyan | Trouble

"I'ma pull up just to hop out and stunt everybody know wassup, ride on it." I danced

"Pound in my cup cause you only live once, feel the vibes on it." Miah jumped "I'ma go into my bag then I'ma go dive on em, hold on Trouble this yo shit."

Bring that shit back man, we got to do that one man I like that one

"HOLDDD ON, BRING THAT SHIT BACK MAAAAN !" I yelled "YOU GOTTA RUN THAT SHIT MIAH RUN THAT SHIT THE FUCK BACK !"

She started over and I started getting hype. Nudy need to fuck with me, all bullshit aside. I'll drop Key ass so got damn fast and he don't even know it.

She like damn, they don't wanna fuck with me no more
Damn I don't wanna fuck no more

"Bitch ain't no callin' my phone ! Hell no slime don't wanna come push up !" I screamed "Late night twelve o'clock, she say slime I wanna ride your knob, I say bitch gone suck these nuts !"

"Girlllll, calm the fuck down." Miah was over here dying laughing at me

"All these hoes wanna suck my kids, who let slimeball get in ? Beat that ho from the back, big in
Backwood bitch, yeah back in !"

"Cyan bitch you not performing, I need you to calm down sis." Miah said as she recorded me "Bitch you gon sweat all through yo shirt, calm down."

"Nah nah, cause I be feeling this song spiritually." I patted my chest "I feel it in the small piece of heart I got left."

"You know what ? I'm done with you."

"Yeah, now, what you gon' do when a big slime come through ? What you gon' do when your bitch wanna come through ? What you gon' do when that money come through ? See you with the money, make a bitch go and do !"

"He snapped on that part, not even finna lie bout it."

Somebody started banging on the door making me pause the music. We walked from out the living room and Miah looked through the peephole.

"It's just Fat and Woo." She said as she opened the door

"Why y'all not downstairs yet ?" Fat asked

"You told us come downstairs ?" I asked

"We done text and called both of y'all stupid ass." Woo said

"Awe, I think my phone on do not disturb." I said tilting my head knowing damn well it ain't

"I think mine is too now that I think about it."

"Bring y'all ass on and Key say lock his door." Fat told us as they turned back around

"Heard ju." I said as we walked back grabbing our stuff "Wait how we gon lock the door with no key ?"

"Call him." Miah said grabbing her purse "Is it breezy outside ?"

"Ion know, bring a jeans jacket." I told her as I called Key "Aye nigga how we gon lock your door with no key ?"

"Huh ?" He asked as I heard a female in the background yelling

"How we gon lock yo do—"