III. Glockoma

July 4th, 2018

Cyan | Trouble

"It is hot !" I yelled fanning my face "Got damn !"

"If this how hell feel I ain't going again." Brayden said

"Me either, the devil tripping."

"I swear to god."

"If y'all two heathens don't shut up." Mama mugged us as she held Amira

"Girl, you might come with us to." I told her

"Exactly." Brayden said as he grabbed the plastic plate fanning himself "Why we couldn't have this in a building or something ?"

We was in North Carolina for my Dads death anniversary. Every year my granny holds something for him, either a big ass block party or a simple get together at her house.

This year her old ass went all out. She rented a park area, and almost half of the hood was out here. You had all the bad ass kids running around, some fighting in the jumping castle, and older men who was downing bears and eye fucking these teenagers.

"Cause nobody got time to be paying for no building." My granny walked up to us "Hell you complaining for ?"

"Getcho square smoking ass on." He mugged her

"Here we go." I said looking the other way

"Say something else, say one more got damn thing." She bucked at him "You ain't smoking the damn shit, I am."

"I will push yo ass to the devil, back the hell up." He eyed her "One more cig and you outta here buddy."

"Brayden !" Mama said as I started laughing

"What ? I done told y'all to stop letting this lady talk to me all crazy." He shrugged

"I'm dragging yo ass down with me." Granny mugged him

"The devil is a lie, now gon head with all that smoke. Smelling like death." He waved her off

"Keep playing with me." She mushed his head before walking off

"I'm gon clip her ass before today over with." Brayden nodded "Just wait, her ass going home early."

"You hell." I shook my head

"He a hot damn mess." Mama shook her head "Go socialize with y'all cousins."

"I don't like these bitches the hell." I frowned my face up "I'm waiting on Miah slow ass to bring my popeyes."

"Fat ass shouldn't be eating popeyes anyways." Brayden mugged me

"Don't call me fat." I stared at him

"What you send her to popeyes for ? It's plenty food out here, look your uncle Randy on the grill."

"First of all, Uncle Kaine is my only uncle." I stated

"Randy ass a pedophile, look at him eyeing that girl down." Brayden pointed "Aye ! You going to jail nigga !"

"Mind yo damn business !" Randy yelled back before focusing on the grill

"I don't want grill food anyways, I want popeyes." I picked up my phone

"Spoiled brat."

"Amira is the spoiled brat cause you haven't put her down yet."

"Cause I don't want none of these dirty nail people touching my child." She frowned her face up "All these damn diseases going around nowadays."

"Speaking of child." Brayden turned to me "You really pregnant ?"