II. Glock Bond

Chapter 18

December 1st, 2017

Cyan | Trouble

I puked the bit before flushing the toilet. I sighed as I leaned against the tub not even feeling like I could move. My phone started ringing beside me and I picked it up.

"Hello ?"

"Uh uh, why you sound like that ?"

"I'm sick Melly." I rolled my eyes

"Well you better get unsick."

"How I'm gon— alright." I stopped myself

"What you doing ? This jail shit boring, I'm coming home soon though."

"I'm not doing nothing, ion got nothing to do anyways."

"Awe you sound sad, come tell big daddy Melly everything."

"My best friend died, my brother don't fuck with me, and I'm a drunk fucking mess cause I don't know how to express my fucking feelings."

"Whew, the f bomb."

"Melly, seriously."

"My fault, you gotta tighten up jit. Stop acting stupid with yo fine ass and talk to somebody instead of holding that shit in and drinking yo problems away. I promise you gon feel better after you talk to somebody." He told me "You to fine to be acting sloppy anyways."

I sat there just thinking about what he said. He was right, I was out here being sloppy and that ain't me.

"Is you crying ?" He asked

"No." I lied as I sniffled "I told you I'm sick."

"Lil lying ass." He sucked his teeth "What you do to Brayden though ?"

"I spit at him." I mumbled

"You what ?!" He yelled in my ear "I heard you right ?"

"Yes."

"Girl I would've slumped yo ass, fuck not talking to you." He laughed

"Shut up cause he blacked my eye and busted my lip when we fought." I held my head

"Damn, I'ma need you to stay in the house till that go down."

"Shut up Melly."

I talked to him a lil while longer before we hung up. I stood up slowly and frowned seeing blood on my legs before I looked at my pants.

"MAMA !"

Brayden | Trouble JR

"Oh you know the police still looking for you." I said to Alice

"Yeah." She shrugged "They ain't gon find me, where's Trouble ?"

"You saw that post the twin made bout Fat ?" I ignored her talking to Shad

"Nah, he still fucking with them bitches ?" He asked looking my way

"Where is Trouble, stop ignoring me." Alice said

"Hell yeah, he done made them fight each other but I guess they all about sister power cause they tag teaming his ass." I told him

"I don't like to be ignored so I suggest y'all stop."

"What you talking about ?" Shad asked her "I ain't do nothing."

"Brayden, where is your sister and why isn't she answering her phone ? Did she get a new number ?"

"Amira only 2 months, she can't talk on phones yet." I told her

"You know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about Cyan."

"Ion know who that is." I shrugged

"Ohhh, Uncle Kaine told me how y'all got to hitting." Shad started laughing

"What's so funny about that ?" Alice asked him

"Nothing baby." He stopped

"Why were y'all fighting ? And why are you acting like she's not your sister ?" Alice questioned

"Cause the bitch ain't my sister, she spit at me."

"She did whaaat ? I would've knocked her ass too." Shad laughed about to dap me up but Alice stared at him "I wouldn't, nevermind."

"All she do is fucking drink ever since Cedes been gone and she don't do shit else. She think all that drinking gon bring Cedes back but it ain't."

"So your sister is drinking to help cope with her best friends death right ?"

"Yeah."

"And you're upset at the fact that she's drinking her life away, right ?"

"Yeah, whatchu getting at Alice ?"

"Why in the hell didn't you comfort your sister ?!" She slapped the back of my head "Do you know what it feels like loosing your beat friend ?! Do you know she was depressed when you went missing ?!"

"Damn why you slap me ?" I rubbed the spot

"Befause she did the exact same thing, except before it was taken too far I actually sat down and talked to her !" She stood up "Before any of us, Cyan always puts you first ! Why couldn't you put her first and be there for her this one time ?!"

"She done slapped yo ass to Narnia." Shad said

"Shut up Shad !"

"Yes ma'am."

"I understand your mad at her and you have a right to be cause she spat at you, but leaving her while she is at her lowest ? You don't do that to somebody you care about !"

I frowned my face up not saying anything cause I ain't want her angry ass to stab me or set me on fire.

"You need to make it right with your sister because god forbid she does anything to harm herself, you're going to be sitting there stuck."

"Preach baby." Shad clapped his hands "Get right with ya sister man."

"Shut up Shad !" Alice snapped "I don't need your help nor applause."

"You got it." He stopped

My phone made a noise and I looked down seeing Farrah text me

Farrah 🤕🖕You need to call your sister and come back to Memphis to comfort her

Amira is only two months Farrah tf she can't even talk 😒

Farrah 🤕🖕 I ain't talking bout Amira ya fucking jackass ! I'm talking about Cyan

Who dat 👀

Farrah 🤕🖕 I'll personally come down to Florida and kick yo fucking ass don't get all sweet through these text messages

What do you want woman ?! 😡

Farrah 🤕🖕 Your sister had a fucking miscarriage ignorant ass !

This some short, I'll post some more chapters later on. I think I'm done fucking with y'all.. for now.

1. Is Brayden right for feeling how he does ?

2. Y'all agree with Alice ?

3. I'm about to speed this book up, maybe a two month time jump..