III. Glockoma

Speeding this shit up cause after my Stunna book, I'm finished with writing. I been on this shit for a good 5, 6 years 😭😭

January 6th, 2019

Cyan | Trouble

"Lemme tell y'all a story of when I was younger, I never told nobody this shit cause I promised Brayden but he not even on here so he won't know."

I looked at my live and scrolled through some comments to make sure his ass wasn't on here for real

"Alright y'all so we was in middle school, I was in 8th grade and Brayden was in 7th. We was back in North Carolina and the lady who lived next to us had a cat. I hated that fucking cat, I used to try and set it on fire.

But anyways, we on our porch chilling and the lady cat comes in our yard and uses the bathroom. Brayden grabbed a rock and threw it at the cat and the shit ran back to its yard."

"New patek on my wrist !" Key yelled causing me to look at him behind me

"Here his dumbass go singing that stupid ass song." I rolled my eyes "And you not even singing the rest of the lyrics, you just mumbling shit."

"So, lyric police." He mushed my head

"Back to the story, Brayden told the lady she need to keep her cat in the house and the lady just brushed it off. I swear not even two days later, her cat comes back in our yard and shits in our grass again.

Y'all Brayden ran out the house and grabbed that cat so fucking fast and in our backyard, we had like a lil lake back there the shit had alligators in it. Anyways Brayden threw the lady cat in the pond and we never saw the cat again."

"Y'all are fucking terrible." Key said as he grabbed a sprite

"When the lady asked if we saw her cat we told her no, and then my mama got to asking us and the funny shit is Brayden kept a straight face the whole time he was lying to them."

"Y'all dead wrong, done kill that lady cat."

"I ain't kill it, Brayden did." I said reading the comments "Bitch shut up, that cat been dead for almost 6 years some damn I need to apologize."

"You disrespectful."

"Like you not." I scrolled through some more comments "My son name is Major, he not y'all son for the millionth time."

"Where Glizzy ?" Key asked

"Under the table." I pointed

"Glizzy !"

"Why are you yelling at my dog ?" I mugged him

"Stop babying this motherfucker." He waved me off grabbing a dog toy

"Alright, when I tell him bite your ass don't say shit to me."

"He not gon bite me."

"You wanna see ?"

"Wanna see ?" He mocked me as he played with Glizzy "Dolph coming over."

"Ion need nobody to watch me while you do a show." I rolled my eyes "I'm not 5."

"You do." He said

"Favorite !" I yelled seeing him comment "I'm finna end this and facetime you."

I ended the live and called PJay watching him answer on the first ring.

"Well where are you going looking all jazzy ?" I asked him

"To yo baby daddy show."

"Really ? Y'all making me sit with the sucky ass daddy."