III. Glockoma

June 5th, 2018

Markeyvius | Key Glock

"You so pretty." My lil cousin Leah told Trouble

"Awe, thank you." Trouble smiled

"You welcome, you know my daddy in jail ?"

"That's sad." Trouble frowned "What he do ?"

"Mind your business." I told Trouble

"He beat my mama up but she tell me don't say nothing cause she don't want him to get in trouble for stealing my momo car."

"Leah go play and give my mama the phone back." I told her

"No, we talking." Trouble mugged me "I almost died a couple days ago, but I'm still alive."

"That's crazy, my mama say her spot down there hurts and she always be scratching down there."

"Oh no, does she go to the doctor ?"

"No, she got this c—"

"Go give the phone to Meika !" I cut Leah off "Ion wanna hear that shit."

"Key why you so angry ?" She asked "My mama say boys always be angry cause they don't get enough pussy, whatever that is."

"Give my mama her phone before I smack yo ass." I told her as Trouble was dying laughing

"How you gon smack me through the phone ?" She scrunched her face up "You really need some pussy."

"A HA !" Trouble screamed in my ear "She so funny bruh, I'm dying."

"You finna be dying for real if you don't stop laughing at her." I mugged her

"Don't get mad at me cause she funny." She mugged me back "Mad ass."

"Aunty Meika !" Leah yelled as my mama grabbed the phone from her "Key angry aunty, my mama say when boys angry they need pussy."

"Wha— girl watch yo damn mouth." She popped her lip "Stop saying that word."

"What is it ?"

"Look at you saying shit and don't even know what it mean, stop following up yo mama saying fool shit."

"A ha." I stuck out my tongue "Bet you won't say none else."

"Shut up fat nose." She mugged me before walking off

"Why is you laughing ?" I asked Meika

"Cause that was funny that's why, whatchu call me for ?"

"My stomach hurting, I'm finna come back to Memphis." I told her

"You ain't bringing no nasty ass bug over this way, better stay yo ass in Miami until you get over it." She rolled her eyes "Where Cyan ? I hope you ain't run her off."

"Why it's always me ? Why is it never Cyan doing shit to me ?"

"Cause I don't be doing shit to you." Cyan made a face

"Get out my conversation."

"You talking about me, hell you mean ?"

"Ion care, it's an a and b conversation so c your way out of it before d jumps over e and f you up like a g."

"You are so childish." My mama started laughing

"She need to get out my business."

"Yeah ight, I'll leave your ass right now and have you crying." She got up from the bed