I. Glock Season

"Something something something must be really wrong with you. Why can't you just tell the fucking truth now ?"

February 16th, 2017

Cyan | Trouble

"What you get for Valentines day ?" Cedes asked me

"Shit." I said as I slipped my socks on "I ain't talking to him right now anyways."

"Why ? Y'all always fussing." She sucked her teeth

"He called me bald !"

"Bitch, I'm not fucking playing with you."

"Who's playing ?" I looked up at her

"You really not talking to him ?"

"No, no I'm not."

"Trouble bitch, he probably ain't even mean it that way."

"He called me bald Cedes, I'm not bald by a long shot." I told her "Just cause I wear weave don't mean nothing."

"So y'all not talking cause he called you bald ? Am I hearing you right ?"

"You are." I sat up "Which shoes ?"

"No wonder he ain't get you nothing for valentines day, you being a fucking brat."

"Okay." I stared at her "Which shoes, red jordans or blue vans ?"

"Bitch I can't you." She rolled her eyes "Red."

"Bloody shit, blat blat !"

"Bitch, stop that shit." She started ducking

"Hell is you ducking for ? Ain't nobody in the house with us."

"Girl so ? Niggas be having good ass hearing, I'll be damn if I get shot."

"You are so dramatic."

"No you dramatic, crybaby." She said as her phone dinging "Key said unblock hi— bitch did you block him for calling you bald ?!"

"Yes, and ?"

"Unblock him now !"

"I'll do it when I feel like it." I rolled my eyes

"Well he's not going to keep threa— bitch here." She threw her phone to me

I answered the FaceTime call and Key just mugged the phone.

"Unblock me."

"Take back what you said and I'll think about it."

"Bruh, you being childish. Do I ever block you when you call me ugly ?"

"No and we not talking about me calling you ugly." I sucked my teeth

"This why you don't got shit for valentines now."

"Ion care." I shrugged "Where you at ? You driving ?"

"No, fuck you bald head ass lil girl."

"Oooh you get on my nerve you dumb fucking ass, lil ugly ass fucking dude." I cursed "Always fucking playing, I'm blocking you on everything !"

"Ugly ?"

"Bye bitch !" I hung up "Stupid fuck."

"This nigga be so stuck on you calling him ugly, the shit be so funny cause he don't be hearing shit else." Cedes laughed

"He get on my fucking nerve." I said hearing my phone ding from a notification "He ain't even give me time to block him."

I clicked on the Instagram notification and sucked my teeth at what Key tagged me in.