III. Glockoma

November 21st, 2018

Cyan | Trouble

I jumped hearing the gun shots and opened my eyes looking at Key swerve out of the left lane he was in before taking a right.

"Nig— Markeyvius what the fuck did you just do ?" I asked as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight "I know damn well you ain't just shoot at nobody in broad daylight."

He ain't respond he just set his gun on his lap and kept driving, speeding down the damn street.

"Key don't make me act a fucking ass in this car, please don't."

"Ion do none dang, chill out."

"Chill out ?! Bitch you just shot at somebody while I'm in the car witchu !" I mushed his head "Are you fucking stupid or retarded ?!"

"Keep yo hands to yourself." He sucked his teeth

"No because you just did the most stupidest shit I ever witness you do you fuck— drop me the fuck off back home cause I'll dead ass make us crash the way I'm so pissed at you."

"Chill out being fucking dramatic."

"I'm not being fucking dramatic, you doing too fucking much ! Drop me the fuck off !"

"You ain't go—"

"Get me the FUCK out this car !" I punched the side of his head making him swerve

"Chill out !"

"I told you drop me the fuck off and you still driving the opposite fucking way ! Ion wanna be in the car wit— you stressing me the fuck out don't talk to me until I get dropped off."

Like I said he ain't say nothing else to me and I damn near hopped out the car soon as he parked in the driveway. Fat was on the porch with Miah eating sunflower seeds.

"Now what would you do if you would've bust yo ass getting out the car that fast with that big ass belly ?" Fat looked at me as I walked up the two steps

"Shut the hell up and go talk to your STUPID ASS HOMEBOY WHO WANTS TO SHOOT AT MOTHERFUCKERS WHI—"

"Girl you done lost yo mind !" Fat yelled as he shushed me

"Bitch y'all got white neighbors." Miah said

"Ion care." I snapped hearing that country Memphis ass accent come out "He just pissed me clean off on god."

"He did what ?" Miah asked "It's only 3 in the afternoon."

"Exactly ! Fat go talk to his stupid ass cause I damn sure ain't, stupid ass nigga ! Markeyvius I really should dive in yo shit bruh !" I went to walk down the steps

"Calm down big whale." Fat stood in the way "Go eat some grapes or some."

"Ion want no damn grapes."

"Well here, I got some—"

"Ion want no sunflower seeds, get the fuck out my face." I smacked the bag of seeds out of his hands going in the house

"No the hell she didn't." I heard him say "Glock what the hell you done did ?!"

"Girl, please tell me what the hell he did cause your poor lil face is red." Miah said as I walked in the kitchen

"I'm sleeping all peacefully and shit in the nice passenger seat dreaming bout some good ass fucking popeyes 4 piece with some mash potatoes, extra gravy on that, add some green beans and a large s—"

"Cyan, the story please."

"That was part of the story but anyways I wake up hearing fucking gun shots. Bitch Markeyvius Cathey is in the drivers seat letting off shots at whoever while I'm in the car with him."