Chapter 2

Chili's P.O.V.

When I got home I walked into the kitchen. Everyone went to the living room upstairs, everyone but Coral, who quietly followed me. "Yes Coral? What do you need?" I asked looking over at her.
"Icwe crewm?" She asked smiling. "Pwease?" She added.
"Okay!" I said smiling widely. "What kind?"
"Hmm, piwnap bwerry?" She asked. It came out as more of a question than a statement.
"Sure thing Chili Jr. hey Simisear, can you get the moomoo milk and the pianp berries?" I asked my faithful partner.
"Sear!" Simisear said happily. He walked over to the pantry and got the pianp berries and set them on the counter. Then, he walked over and got the moomoo milk. Simisear put them on the counter and stood near the stove.
"Hey Coral, can you get the ice?" I asked chuckling quietly.
"Okway," Coral said toddling over to the freezer. "Up?" I walked over and picked her up. I opened the freezer and she touched the ice. "Burr! Thawt's cowld!" She exclaimed upset.
"Sorry Chili Jr. but wasn't it a little funny?" I said laughing.
"No."
I sighed. "I'm sorry Chili Jr."
"Your cowld." She said with sass.
"No, Coral sweetie, I'm the fire one. Your daddy is the cold one," I said smirking.
"What about Uncwle Ciwan?" She asked looking at the ice. I grabbed the ice, still holding Coral. She shut the freezer.
"Uncle Cilan is the green highlighter. Your father is the cold, and I'm the fire." I said laughing.
"What about me and a green highlighter?" A voice asked.
I jumped. "Uhh, nothing! We were just making pianp ice cream." I said quickly.
"Yeah...sure. Anyways, can I help?" Cilan asked.
"Sure!" I said. We made the pianp ice cream and were eating it together. Iris and Emma joined us at some point. The clock read 7:57pm. "Hey Em?" I asked looking over at her.
She turned to face me, spoon in her mouth. "Hmm?"
Calm down Chili, it's okay. She's only the prettiest girl in the world. "Emma, we've known each other for years and we've been dating each other for a while and- oh forget it. Emma, will you marry me?" I asked holding a black box. I looked at it and quickly opened it, then looked back at her.
She was silent for a moment. "Typical Chili, what do you think I'm going to say?" I stared at her in disbelief. I don't understand. "Is going to say yes of course!" I stood up and hugged her. Then I put the ring on. It was a simple ring. A silver band with a silver heart bent and a small diamond in the center. I kissed her.
Then we hear the door. "Daddy! Mommwy!" Coral yelled happily climbing out of her seat and running to the door, careful not to trip.

Coral's P.O.V.

I ran to the door happiwy. Mommwy and Daddy are home! "Mommwy! Daddy!" When I got to the door I saw Daddy. Where is Mommwy? I reached for Daddy to pick me up and he did. Daddy was crying. "Daddy, why are you crywing?"
"I'm okay wave, don't worry." Daddy said smiling. He's crying, so why is he smiling? "Just go upstairs and someone will be up to tuck you into bed. Simipour, can you take Coral upstairs?" Panpour nodded and took my hand, helping me up the stairs. When we got up to my room, I sat on my bed. Panpour sat next to me.

Cress's P.O.V.

I walked into the living room where everyone was happily sitting and talking. "Hey Cress!" Chili said. "How are ya? By the way, Em and I are engaged!" Chili looked around. "Hey, where's Violet?" Chili asked not yelling.
"She's dead. I'll be upstairs in my room. Can someone put Coral too bed? And tell her if you feel the need. Good night." I walked up to my room and closed the door. I went and lied on my bed. Arceus, how am I supposed to tell Coral...

Emma's P.O.V.

"Can I put Coral to bed?" I asked.
"Sure, why not." Cilan said. He normally tucks her into bed. I stood up and walked to Coral's room.

•••
CFTS here! This chapter was really happy but really depresso.... welp! I just posted the next chapter!