Chapter 16

Cress's P.O.V.

  After dinner I had made one of the biggest mistakes to do in the family...... ask what movie genre.

Iris's P.O.V.
"SciFi!"

Cilan's P.O.V.
"Fantasy!"

Chili's P.O.V.
"Comedy!"

Emma's P.O.V.
"Romance!"

Coral's P.O.V.
"Musical!"

Cress's P.O.V.

  I signed. "Let me get a hat and paper." After I got the paper, pens, and a hat everyone wrote their genre on a small slip of the paper. Iris wrote in her neat and basic writing. Cilan wrote his with a little curve on the end of the 'y'. Chili wrote in his slightly messy writing. Emma wrote hers in a very fancy font. And Coral wrote in her wavy yet very neat writing. I handed the hat to Simipour and he drew a slip of the paper. He handed it to me and I read it out loud. "Fantasy."
  There was a pout from Chili as I put it in. Towards the end of the movie everyone was asleep. I smiled. This is how a family should be. Even if I am a little lonely, I've still got everyone else.

•••

Hello! CFTS here! This was a little bit of a funnier yet heartwarming chapter. Hope you liked it! Comment your thoughts and vote for it!
As always hope your having a wonderful day or night! Thank you all for reading and I'll see you next chapter! (Hoping to get longer chapters soon.)

(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ