Chapter 15

Cress's P.O.V.

  I was sitting on the side of my bed with my hands on my forehead. I don't usually slouch, but when I do, it's because somethings bothering me. Which was absolutely the case. Coral has grown up to be such a beautiful girl. She was also strong to grow up without a mother. I'm just thankful she had Emma and Iris. They've been so helpful with raising her. I stood up and walked over the the dresser. There was a picture of Violet in a orange and red colored sundress. She was smiling and holding Coral, who was about a year old at the time. I turned to face Simipour, who was sitting obediently on the bed.
  "Hey Simipour," I said. "After dinner lets have a movie night with everyone." Simipour smiled and stood up. "But first lets go get dinner. Chili better not burn the house down..." I laughed heading downstairs.

Chili's P.O.V.

I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house. I won't burn down the house.

•••

Hey everyone! How are you all? I hope your well! Tell me your thoughts on this chapter! Please vote also!

The picture was funny😂

As always I hope you have an amazing day or night!

Just listen to the beginning of the LaurenZside video!

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪