Chapter 8

~3 Years Later~
~Coral's Age: 12~

Emma's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen helping wash dishes. I was washing, Coral was rinsing, and Iris was drying. Haxorus, Sylveon, and Ralts were putting the dishes away. They were all working well together. Never ahead never behind. Except for the fact that Coral would sometimes flick water at Iris.
"Coral, stop it!" Iris yelled giggling as she shook her head. Coral was laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes. When we finished the dishes Coral walked over to Ralts and sat on the floor beside it. Ralts twirled around and suddenly a white and blue light wrapped around it. When the light faded, a Kirlia stood.
"You evolved!" Coral exclaimed hugging Kirlia.
"Lia!" Kirlia said putting its arm up. Then Cress came in.
"Hi Dad." Coral said smiling.
Cress smiles. "Hello Coral. Hello Kirlia."
Coral started laughing. Iris gave me a confused look. "What are you laughing about Coral?" Iris asked, a smile forming.
"I- I dont know!" She said between laughs.
Cress smiled as Chili walked in and stood next to him. "Coral it's getting late. You should think about heading to bed soon." Cress said looking at her.
"Aww, okay..." Coral said. She then smiled. "Hey Uncle Chili? You haven't told me a story in a while..."
"Sure! Let's go! See ya later little bro!" Chili said walking up to my room.
"I'm older." Cress said sighing.
"Good night Dad! I love you!" Coral said giving her father a hug and kiss on the cheek. She then walked over to Iris and hugged her. "Night Aunt Iris." She walked over to me. "Night Aunt Emme." She gave me a hug and I hugged her back. "You sleeping down here Kirlia?"
"Lia!" Kirlia exclaimed.
Coral smiled. "Okay then Kirlia, goodnight." She looked at Vaporeon. "You coming?"
"Or! Vaporeon."
"Okay, goodnight Vaporeon." She then looked at Chili and put her hand up pointing at the ceiling. "Let's go UC!"
I watched as they ran up the steps. I looked at Iris. "Which story will it be tonight?" I said smiling.
She looked at me. "It's Chili, who knows."

•••

Sorry this chapter took so long to upload! Ive been really busy! But I'm back!