Chapter 3

Iris's P.O.V.

"That's a lot to process. With Violet and all." I said.
"Yeah, I feel like it was a horrible ideas to ask Emma to marry me today." Chili stayed sadly.
"Hey, stop beating yourself up. No one knew it would happen. Don't blame yourself." Cilan told his younger twin.

Emma's P.O.V.

I opened Coral's bedroom door. Her walls were a sea foam green. She had a dark wood floor with and orange pink rug. Her bedspread was purple with blue dots on the bottom. Coral was sitting on her bed next to Simisear. On her bookshelves she had many books and Pokèmon plushes. She had an Eevee, Oshawott, Piplup, Vaporeon, Lugia, Mudkip, Frokie, Squritle, Popplio, and Totodile. "Hello Coral." I said.
"Hi Aunt Emwe!" She said happily. Your probably wondering why she calls me 'Aunt Emme', well, I don't really remember. She's been calling me that since she could talk.
I sat down on her bed. "Coral, so you know how when Daddy came home, Mommy wasn't with him?" Coral nodded her head. "Well," I paused trying to think of the right wording. "She went on a trip."
"Can I go too?" She asked with wide, happy eyes.
"No, you can't go. Your not ready yet."
"What about you, or Uncwle Ciwan, or Uncwle Chiwi, or Aunt Iwis? Are they weady yet?"
"No, they aren't ready either." There was silence for a few moments.
"When is Mommwy comwing howme?" She asked.
"She wont." I said. "But don't worry, you'll see her again some day! I hope you sleep well. I love you and hope you sleep well." I kissed her head and walked back to the living room.

•••

Heyo! CFTS here! Hope you enjoyed these back to back chapters! I'm so sorry if you liked Violet!!!!😭😭😂