Chapter 14

Evening

Iris's P.O.V.

After Coral and Chili got back Cress had made them organize all of the pantry and fridge in alphabetical order. Before that he had them clean the basement. That job had easily taken three hours.
I was walking towards mine and Cilan's room to grab another book since the one I was reading I had just finished. On my way I noticed Cilan was giving some Pokémon a bath. I put my book on the ground next to the stairs. I then walked over to him and rolled up my sleeves. "Need some help?" I asked smiling.
  "Sure," Cilan said. "Do you know if Coral's Pokémon need a bath?"
  I thought for a moment. "I think Vaporeon needs one. I'll go get him." I stood up and went to go get Vaporeon. On my way back I saw Sylveon. "Hey Sylveon, let's get you a bath."
  When we got back to the bathroom I put Vaporeon and Sylveon into the bath. Cilan was drying Simisage while I began to wash the Pokémon in the bath.
  After about fifteen minutes I began taking the Pokémon out and drying them. After they were dry they ran off. I picked up the towels and walked over the the hamper. After putting them in Cilan turned to me.
  "Yes love?" I asked.
  He kissed my forehead. "Love you." He then walked off and headed in the direction of the kitchen. I smiled to myself and walked to pick up my book. Holding my book, I went to my room to grab the next book.

•••

I'm not dead! Sorry I've been so inactive! I've been so busy! But I'm here! Hope your all having a wonderful day or night! (Don't know what time zone your in!) Remember to vote and comment your thoughts! Thank you all for so many votes!!! I can't believe we've gotten so many! It's all thanks to you guys!!! I love you all!! Your all angels!!!

♡ ٩(^‿^)۶ ♡