Chapter 10

Coral's P.O.V.

Once Uncle Chili finished the story I fell right asleep. Only to have a dream...
"Sweetie, how about we go to the park?" Daddy asked.
"Yay!" Little me yelled excitedly hugging his leg.
Dad kissed the top of my head. "Come on Coral, let's get ready." Dad walked to my closet. "What do you want to wear today?"
"Bwue dress." I said simply.
Dad looked into my closet. "Uh, which one?"
"Dunno." He looked around in my closet before finding a blue one with a yellow bow on the back. He put me into the dress and carried me downstairs to the kitchen.
"Hey Chili Jr." Uncle Chili said.
Dad looked at Chili wearily. "Chili, are you ever going to stop calling her that? Also we're all going to the park."
"Yep!" Chili said. "When she gets promoted to Mini Chili!" A smirk formed on his lips. Aunt Iris and Uncle Cilan we're sitting at the table. I could see they were holding hands. Dad put me down and Uncle Cilan and Aunt Iris walked up to us.
"Uncle Ciwan!" I ran over to him and hugged his legs.
Uncle Cilan smiles. "Good afternoon Coral."
"Are you guys ready?" A woman with bright purple eyes and glowing bronze hair asked. That my friends, was my mom.
"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.
"Come on Coral! Let's get your shoes on!" Mom said happily. I can remember her smile was so genuine and bright.
The dream then shifted to we we made it to the park. I grabbed Uncle Cilan's hand and pulled him around the park. "Wet's go Uncwe Ciwan!"
We were having so much fun running around and playing. Then Uncle Cilan stopped me from running. "Hang on Coral." He looked around the park then picked me up. He began to run towards the bench Mommy and Daddy were sitting on. Dad met him halfway. "Cress, somethings wrong..."
Once again the dream shifted. This time I was laying in bed waiting for someone to tuck me in. When the door opened it was Aunt Emme.
"Aunt Emme, where's Mommwy?" I asked.
"She went on a trip." Aunt Emme said a bit unsure.
"Can I go too?"
"No." She said. "Your not ready."

•••

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out!! I've been really sick. But I'm almost better!

GET EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

Disclaimer for the next chapter

I am not responsible for what you will read.
There will be mention of the dreaded Teletubbies!
Most of you are probably really confused.
I understand.
It's a joke I have with someone.

But yea, hope you enjoyed and I hope your day or night is going well!!

Also please follow my instagram
@ •CalmFromTheStorm •

Comment your thoughts, suggestions, questions, etc!