Chapter 13

Morning

Coral's P.O.V.

  I was talking to Aunt Emme about the book I was reading. She finished the series last year. And yes, to answer your question, we are fangirls. Just like how Uncle Chili is a fanboy. When we were talking our conversation was cut off by Uncle Chili.
"Hey Coral," He began. "When your father wakes up and it happens you run to the park and I'll go to the PokèMart. It'll be harder for him to get us." Uncle Cilan have us a suspicious look. I nodded. I've been to the park so many times. It's so calming and peaceful. I continued my conversation with Aunt Emme until I heard a scream. I looked at Uncle Chili and shared a smirk with him. I walked over to the steps to see dad sprawled on top of the popcorn.
  "Chili!" He yelled.
  Chili looked at me. "Now we run." So we ran. Chili began to head to the PokèMart close by. While I went to the park. I walked towards the tree that I always climbed when I was at the park. After climbing up the tree I looked out to the world.  Normally I'd look at the busy city life if Striaton City. It was so loud, but it was home. Today, however, I felt like looking towards the calmer forest and hills side of Unova. As I'm looking out, I'm thinking of how big the world is. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, even Galar. So many people and Pokémon, and I've never travelled outside of Unova. Wow.
  As I was thinking I was snapped out of my thoughts by the tree branch I was sitting on rustle. I looked over to my right and saw a man with abnormally long tea green hair and bluish-green eyes. He looked to be around forty years old.
"Hello Coral." He said. I jumped and nearly fell off of the branch. I would've but thankfully the strange man that sat next to me caught me. After a moment of shock I was able to form words.
"H-How do you know me?" I asked.
"Your aunt is a very good friend of mine. She told me a lot about you. But she hasn't seen you since you were very young."
I stared at him. "You-You know who A-Aunt Rose is? I've only seen her in pictures. My dad disowned her from the family. What's she like? I-Is she okay? A-Are you still in touch with her? Who even-"
"Am I? My name is Natural Harmonia Gropius. But friends I am close to just call me N. And to answer your other questions, she's wonderful. She has the prettiest strawberry-blonde hair and the softest hazel eyes. As for how she's doing, she's okay..." N paused. "She's being held captive by my terrible 'father'." He looked around and leaned close to me. "Team Plasma is rising again." My eyes went wide. I had heard stories about them from Uncle Cilan. "They have her captive because they know I care about her safety. They're using her as a tool to force me to do their dirty work."
  "I-is there anything I can do to help?" I said, amazed that this person not only knew me, but knew about my aunt and that Team Plasma was rising again.
  N shook his head. "No, I do not believe so as of right now." I heard Chili calling from across the park, looking around for me, and telling me that Dad had calmed down. N stood up on the branch. "I must go. Your family does not trust me very much. Do not tell them you met me. I'll keep I touch. If you ever see anyone from Team Plasma get away from them. They can be very dangerous." N held his hand out. I took it and he helped me up.
  "Thank you." I said smiling.
  N nodded. "Stay safe. I'll contact you eventually." And then he climbed down out of the tree and towards the forest. I hopped down from the tree and went to Uncle Chili.
  "Hey Mini Chili." He said smiling. Simisear standing next to him.
  I smiled. "Is dad back to his cool water type self?"
  Chili smirked. "Yep, let's get back." We began to walk back home. "Now the person we have to worry about it Emma." Uncle Chili said shuddering.
  I laughed. "We should survive..." I said.

N's P.O.V.

  When Coral smiled I felt hope that I'd get Rose out of her prison. That girl is something else. She can make you feel like you can accomplish anything. She gives hope.

•••

Here's another chapter! It's summer so I will try to post more frequently! I'll try to post as often as I can but I also have Swim Team, Volleyball, and Camps. My summers always seem to get busier. 😂
Hope everyone is having a great day/night!

(≧∀≦)