Ch. 17

Emma's P.O.V.

I was reading a book on my bed. The book was on how flowers can be great for names. I guess that's how Rose and Violet got their names. I miss both of them. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my Pokèphone rang. I smiled when I saw who it was. I tapped the answer button. "Hello?"
  "Hey lil sis."
  I laughed. "Hello Mark. How are you?"
  "I'm great!" He said happily. "I was wondering..."
  "Oh no, what great scheme have you come up with this time?" I said laughing.
  "Do you think I'd be able to stop by? I'm planning on leaving Sinnoh in two days and then stopping in Unova on my way back to Kalos."
I smiled. "Of course! I'd love that!"
"See you soon sis." Mark said.
"Talk later." I hung up and put the phone down.
A few moments later Chili came in. He then flung himself onto the bed. I laughed slightly. He continued to lay there. "Was that your bro?"
"Yeah. He'll be coming to visit soon."
"Did you tell him?"
  Shaking my head, I said, "No, not yet. Soon though, soon."

Hey everyone!!!

It's been so so long but I've finally got the chance to update! 8th grade has been crazy!

(*^ω^*)

As always I hope everyone has a great day or night!

Remember!!!!

I love you all and you mean the world to me!!! Your all so unique and wonderful! Thank you for reading!!! I'm glad you've been enjoying this story!!!

As always remember to comment and tell me your thoughts. Also votes are appreciated. :)