Chapter 1: In which Y/n packs up for a trip

As the gym class passes by, we keep exchanging cold looks that make my heart fall into pieces. I miss loving him. I miss being loved by him. I miss...everything we had. The house, winning the duo competition in gym class, sleeping together...everything.

The hour passed by quickly, and we are dismissed to move to our next class. I walk alone towards 1-A classroom. The silence is heavy on me, but I ignore it. I keep by head low and stare at my feet and the tiled floor below.

When I finally slide open the panel door, I see Aizawa Sensei sitting inside. Kirishima and Izuku are here, too. I wave at them, and they both smile back sweetly. Aw. Cinnamon rolls uwu. I think, passing their desks and shaking my head with a ghostly smile on my face. Their smiles can't be compared to his.

As I sit down on my assigned seat, Uraraka and Iida enter the room. They both wave at me, and I force a smile back. Uraraka walks up to me.

"Hi! I'm so glad your coming with us today! This is my number. Send me a text so I can save yours. See you after school!" She slips a small piece of paper with her number on it. I force another smile as she walks away. I tuck the paper between the pages of my new notebook, and put them in my backpack.

The bell goes off in a few moments. He is still not here. He's never late. But that shouldn't be my concern anymore, right? We're over. Done. End of story.

I turn my attention to class rather than the breakup. Aizawa Sensei just stands there looking dead, and when the students settle down, he speaks up.

"A few of you will be sent to Miami, United States for a special camp for eight days. I'll announce those people in a moment, but first I should say, these people are chosen because of their potential and hard work. The rest of you needs a pep talk." He coughs and clears his voice. "Those who are going will be going in duos to different places. Todoroki Shouto And L/n Y/n are the fist pair, the second..."

I stop listening. I'm going to Miami, with him?!? I gulp down the anxiety, butI can feel my hands shaking. My breath is getting unsteady, and I keep gulping down and forcing myself not to cry or scream.

Just then, the "lover boy" enters the room.

He shoots a look at me. He looks like he wants to tell me something, something he doesn't wants to keep inside but should. I stare back sadly. I want him to talk to me, too. He turns to Aizawa. "I apologize for being late, Sensei. It won't happen again." He says deadly, and moves to his seat. "Y/n, come on up and hand out the forms to those who are going."

I get up and grab the papers. First name is Bakugou Katsuki. I walk over his table and put the paper on his side. Second: Midoriya Izuku. I give it to him kindly, and smile. He smiles back. Third: Uraraka Ochaco. I hand it to her just like I did to Izuku, and she nods smiling.

I hand out the rest of the forms: Iida Tenya, Yayouruzu Momo, Kyoka Jirou, Tsuyu Asui, and him.

As everyone reads their papers and checks with who and where they are going, as awkwardly stare at the words "Deerfield Beach" and "Todoroki Shouto". I can see him doing the same with the corner of my eye.

"So, now you can't walk away, princess." He says calmly. I sigh. "Yeah." I reply. "Now we have to talk it out." He nods and turns his body to face me. "You deserve an explanation. But I'll only give you what you want if you answer one question I'll ask you." He blurts our quickly. I nod my head. "I'm listening." He straightens his spine and looks into my eyes.

"What happened to you there?"

My eyes widen and my face gets sickly pale. Someone get the holy water right fucking now god damn it. I stutter, but speak up. "I-I...there's another stage of my quirk...I-If I go in that I simply go full dragon...it'd be permanent if I did that..." he nods as my hands get freezing cold and I lose the feeling of existence. I never said that to anyone ever. Not even my parents. Not Aizawa. He looks at my hands on my lap. He reaches and puts his hands on mine. "You're wondering why I acted so different. You're wondering who beat me up. You're suspecting my old man." He sighs and holds my hands stronger. "You're right. He came to your place and...beat me up. I tried to fight him off. I did. But he wouldn't stop until he was sure I wasn't...in love. He thought it was a distraction while it was actually an inspiration. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I love you I'm so fucking sorry." His voice gets smaller and smaller as he talks. There are a lot of cracks in it at the end that I can't hear him anymore. I hug him close.

As we hug on our seats, his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms around his neck,  "Fuck that. Fuck this. I'll never let you go." He whispers. "Don't you ever dare to." I whisper back. His lips brush against my ear as he cockles softly. I smile. Genuinely.

His warmth comforts me and I forget where we are for a second. We hug a few moments too long, but I like it. Finally we pull apart and see the class is already on another topic, no one looking at us. I have a silly smile on my face until the end of class.

Walking home, I realize that I have to pack up. I call Izuku first.

>Hey
-Hi y/n.
>Well, you see, I have to pack up for the trip...can the beach plans wait?
-S-sure. No one can come anyways-s. Everyone in the group is coming.
>Izuku, are you okay? You sound...terrified?
- I got partnered up with K-kacchan...
>Hey, Don't worry! You're much stronger than you were before. You can stand up for yourself, Izuku!
He laughs on the phone.
-Thank you y/n-chan! That helped.
>anytime. At any Tim's. (Canadian lol)
He laughs harder this time.
-Alright. I'll see you tomorrow.
>Yeah. Bye then.
-Bye.

I hang up the phone and walk the rest of the way. I still am concerned about the trip. If his father doesn't wants him to be with me...will he let him come to the trip? His only choice is to have his mother sign the sheets. I wonder how that will go.

For the next eight days I'm going to write from Miami, Deerfield Beach. So I'm taking the story there. Hope you enjoy it! ~author~