Chapter 8: An extremely short chapter

I sigh in relief, but then clench my jaw in pain. Dozens of cuts pour out blood, staining my shirt with scarlet patches.

All Might frees me and Todoroki as Aizawa knocks out the guy, and I flop on the floor liken a dead body. I can barely stand.

All Might picks me up, and carries me somewhere.

I wake up tucked in a bed with sunlight burning down my eyeballs. I shade my face with my hand and slowly wake up from the long, dreamless night.

I'm in a hotel room with a TV right on the wall across the two beds. A small desk stands on the left before the glass wall while an armchair is positioned further with a lamp reaching over it.

I look out the window and the long, pretty palms trees wave at me. The sun shines bright above in a bright blue sky as the trees border my view. A clear blue pool reaches out towards another part of the building while I stare at the beauty of the sight.

(In case you wondered, this is how it actually looks like

(In case you wondered, this is how it actually looks like.)

I hear a small yawn and turn at the direction of the sound. Todoroki sits in the bed -without a fucking shirt again- and stares outside with me. "Pretty, eh?" He asks as he slides off the bed and pulls on a shirt.

"Yeah." I reply. They must have somehow bring us here (author-chan can't figure it out either!).

After some long minutes, I pull on a black tank top and thin fabric joggers. I push the side button on my phone but it doesn't respond. Apparently my phone is dead. So, I look at the wall clock -which reads 10.30 am- and sigh loudly.

We either missed breakfast or slept until lunch.

"Oh my god." I say as I see Todoroki with a black unbuttoned shirt. "What are thooose?" I ask.

He looks at his feet, and looks back at me. "My clothes?" His eyes sweep over the tank top. He frowns and then throws a white shirt at my face. "Wear that or never go out, you choice." He says with a dead voice, and I sigh. "I wasn't going to wear that anyway! Why are you jumping on conclusions?"

I wear the shirt over my tank top -which is really oversized- and change into black leggings. Ha. Now he can't possibly say-
"No leggings, for God's sake."
I sigh.

"Yes leggings, and button up your shirt."

He puts his hands on the bed, and leans forward. "No leggings, and I won't."

"Yes leggings, and yes you will." I say, copying him. Now our faces are inches apart.

"Take those off or I will take them off for you."
"I dare you to. I'm wearing leggings, end of story."

He raises a brow, and then pulls me completely on the bed. He grabs the sleeves of  the leggings, and tries to pull them off. I shake his hands off and grab his wrists, twisting them outwards. "Ow-OW OKAY WEAR YOUR LEGGINGS!" He yells in pain. I let go.

"Don't mess with me, and button that damn shirt up."
"Fine, you'll be the one pulling it off anyway."

I turn away and open the door to hide my blush. He needs Jesus.

I wait for him to button up the shirt, take the room card, and step out in the hallway with me.

Finally, we press the elevator button and Seth doors slide open. We enter it, and that's also how we learn that we are on the ground floor, so we get out of the cabin and walk to the dining hall.

The dining hall is right across our room, so we just pass the pool and push open the hall doors. I get some French toast with maple syrup while he chooses two croissants with chocolate filling.

We eat quicker than I expected, and I just watch him wipe off the sweat on his forehead.

It is actually hot here. We whodunnit have chosen the outdoor tables.

"We have to find our instructor." I state as we walk back in. "Yes. Aizawa Sensei didn't say anything about an instructor."

I nod my head as we walk in the hallway. "Maybe we should ask the reception. They should have left a note for us." He nods. "Okay then. Let me get our stuff." He looks at me, confused.

"Hey, we are not going to leave our stuff laying around. They will definitely get stolen. Also, the instructor won't be in the hotel grounds, of course. Aizawa Sensei would make sure we suffer before we even find the instructor."

"Oh. Okay."

We nodded quickly and I hurried back in the room as he walked to the reception desk next to the elevators.

Im so sorry guys I'll write a REALLY long chapter soon. The plot is ready and already in action, if you realized. I love it when you guys comment, so even if it's bad, comment it so I know where I did wrong.

I love you all
-author chan