Chapter Two

The pups then walked into the lookout so they could just relax, but they saw Ryder playing his pup pad on one of the bean bags. "Oh hey Ryder." said Chase. "Hey pups, I noticed that all of you were outside, laying with each other, watching the clouds." said Ryder. "Yeah, we enjoyed it." said Zuma. "I'm glad that you pups are such great friends!" said Ryder. "Of course we are! And we always will be!" said Skye. "Well, do you all want me to make you some dinner?" said Ryder. "Yay! Food! I'm starving!" said Rubble as all the other pups laughed at this.

  Ryder then went into the kitchen and he started to make dinner for the pups. All the pups then sat in their bean bags and waited for their dinner. Chase then looked at all the pups and thought, "I'm proud to be on this team!" Marshall then looked at all the pups and thought, "They are the best thing that has ever happened to me! Rocky then looked at all the pups and thought, "We'll always be there for each other!" Zuma then looked at all the pups and thought, "We're not just friends, we're a family!" Rubble then looked at all the pups and thought, "I love this team and food!"

  Skye then looked at all the boys and thought, "I love these boys so much! They're always there to put a smile on my face and make my day!" All the pups snapped out of their thoughts when they heard Ryder say that dinner was ready. "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!" said Rubble as he ran full speed to his bowl, which made all the pups and Ryder laugh once again.