Chapter Seven

Ryder woke up and saw all of the pups tied up together. He tried to get to them, but he was tied up too. "Pups. Pups! PUPS!!" said Ryder as the pups woke up and noticed that they were tied up now. "Ugh! What happened?" said Marshall. "I'll tell you what happened, since your too stupid to figure it out yourself Marshall!" said Zuma as he revealed himself to Ryder and the pups. "Zuma. Never did I ever think that any of us would betray the Paw Patrol! But I was wrong. You broke the friendship! You betrayed this family!" said Chase.

  All Zuma did was laugh at this, which made Chase even more upset. "Ooh! Hey everybody! The big, strong Chase is gonna stop me and save you all! How pathetic!" said Zuma. "Zuma, I love all of my pups! Why are you doing this?! We're a family!" said Ryder. "Family?! FAMILY?! We are not a family! We were only a team! I mean come on, am I really the only pup here that has opened their eyes?!" said Zuma. "What are you talking about?" said Rocky. The Paw Patrol was created in order to help people that were in real danger. Not for idiotic people like Mayor Goodway, Alex, just to name a few!" said Zuma.

  "Zuma! I can't believe what you're saying!" said Ryder. "Well believe it! This is me now and you're gonna have to deal with it!" said Zuma. "Zuma, tell me the truth!" said Ryder. "You want the truth?! Fine! Chase thinks he's the big, strong leader that can save the day like a superhero, the only thing on Rubble's mind is food, Marshall is a klutz, Rocky thinks he knows everything,  and Skye is just too nice and too small for the big world!" said Zuma which made all the pups upset.

  "And I am tired of being nice to everyone all the time!" said Zuma. "But we're the Paw Patrol. It's what we do." said Ryder. No! It's what you do! That's not me anymore! The new Zuma doesn't care about anything or anyone!" said Zuma. "You know, we're gonna stop you!" said Rubble. "And how do you plan on doing that Rubble?! This isn't an episode of "Apollo the Super Pup" this is the real world!" said Zuma. "So! We're the Paw Patrol and no job is too big and no pup is too small!" said Skye. "Keep dreaming. But how are you going to stop me when you'll all be dead?!" said Zuma as he turned the lights on to reveal gasoline.

  "Zuma! You wouldn't!" said Chase. "Oh but I would! Just like the Paw Patrol, you will all burn to ashes!" said Zuma as he poured the gasoline into his tanks, which started to cover the entire garage in gasoline. Zuma then opened the door and held out a match, which made Ryder and the pups terrified now. "Goodbye Paw Patrol!" said Zuma as he lit the match and threw it into the gasoline, causing a fire. Zuma then shut the door and doused the entire lookout in gasoline and lit that up on fire too.

  He then hopped into his vehicle and headed to the city to put an end to the town known as Adventure Bay.