Chapter Three

The pups finished eating and were about to go outside to their pup houses so they could go to sleep, but Ryder got a call from his pup pad and it was from Mayor Goodway. "Hi Mayor Goodway! What is it?" said Ryder. "Ryder, there is a man who is unconscious in the street! I think he was ran over by a car! Please help right away!" said Mayor Goodway. "Don't worry Mayor Goodway, we're on our way! No job is too big and no pup is too small!" said Ryder as he called his pups back to the lookout.

  The pups went to the elevator and they put their gear on and are ready for action. "Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder sir!" said Chase as all the pups puffed their chests out. "Sorry pups, I know you all were going to bed. But I got a call from Mayor Goodway and she said that a man was found lying in the streets. He could have possibly gotten ran over." said Ryder. "That's horrible!" said Marshall as all the other pups agreed. "I agree Marshall, and this will require you, Rubble, Chase, and Rocky for this mission. Zuma and Skye, you can go to bed.

  "Paw Patrol is on a roll!" said Ryder as he went down his pole that led to his ATV. The pups howled and went down the slide to their vehicles. Ryder and the pups headed to the city to help the man that was possibly ran over by a car. "Well, I'm going to bed. Good night Zuma!" said Skye as she headed to the elevator and went to her pup house. "Good night Skye!" said Zuma.