Chapter Eleven

Ryder told the pups to put their air suits on and take Zuma down. The pups did as they were told and they landed on top of city hall. They all got in their Pup-Fu stances and Zuma did the same. "Finally! A challenge!" said Zuma as Marshall went to strike first, but missed and Zuma kicked Marshall right in the chest. Rubble and Rocky charged at Zuma at the same time, and Zuma did a front-flip over them and kicked them in the back. Skye was the only one standing and she wasn't backing down from a fight.

  "Come on little pup! Show me what you can do!" said Zuma. "Don't call me that Zuma!" said Skye. "Or what little pup?!" said Skye. "Or I'll knock your teeth out!" said Skye as she got in her Pup-Fu stance. "This again?" said Zuma as he charged at Skye. Skye did a backflip over Zuma and kicked him right in the face. Zuma wiped his mouth and there was a little blood. "Wow! You're the only pup that actually hits hard." said Zuma as Skye was getting upset and she charged at him and kept on kicking him in the stomach.

  Rocky and Rubble got back to their feet and they were now helping Skye fend off Zuma. Rocky punched Zuma in the chest, Rubble headbutted him, and Skye roundhouse kicked him. Zuma started to crawl towards the bell and he pressed the button once again, making the bell ring. All of the pups were holding their ears in pain and Zuma took advantage by kicking them inside of city hall. Chase started to get back to his feet once again but Zuma threw him in the city hall as well.

  "All of you really are weak!" said Zuma as he jumped back into city hall and put the pups in a giant cage.