Epilogue

Ryder was on the street coughing in pain and the pups were limping towards him, trying to help their owner. "Ryder, come on. We gotta go!" said Chase as the pups tried to help their owner up, but couldn't. "Come on Ryder! Please!" said Skye. Ryder continued to cough and he tried to get up, but couldn't. Zuma may be going to the pound, but the water did a lot of damage to Ryder's winged suit, making it shock Ryder pretty bad. "Pups, Zuma made a call. It sounded like a bomber. You have to run! Now!" said Ryder as he lost consciousness.

"We love you Ryder!" said Chase as all the pups started to run as fast as they could. They saw a jet arrive and it dropped a bomb right in the middle of the street and the explosion sent all the pups into the ocean and most of Adventure Bay's buildings were destroyed. Most of the people of Adventure Bay were dead. The dog catcher was dead too and Zuma was free.

Zuma exited the van and saw a bunch of men show up with tranquilizer guns. "Good work. Now find those pups and kill them!" said Zuma as the men nodded their heads and began to search for the pups.

--------------------------------------------------------------

One thing was clear, Adventure Bay will never be the same. Because Zuma has taken over.