Chapter Thirteen

Ryder and the pups knew that Zuma didn't care anymore. He took the symbol that meant that he was part of a family and he shattered it. "I don't care about your family! I only care about myself! And if you have a problem with that, then come do something about it!" said Zuma as Ryder and the pups got upset. "Zuma, we don't want to do this." said Ryder. "That's too bad, because I do!" said Zuma as he fired the water sprayer at Ryder and the pups, but missed. The pups kept on avoiding the water sprayer and eventually, they made their way towards Zuma and Skye leapt in the air and kicked Zuma right in the face.

Rubble headbutted him once again and Rocky grabbed him and punched him in the chest a few times. Marshall backflip kicked him, which made Zuma go in the air. And Chase punched Zuma down to the ground, which made Zuma stay down for a little bit. Zuma was starting to cough out blood, which made the pups think that he has had enough. "Is that all you got?!" said Zuma as the pups were ready to finish this.

  Zuma charged at the pups this time and he front-flipped right in front of Chase and he roundhouse kicked him once again. Marshall went for the backflip kick again, but Zuma grabbed his paw in midair and slammed him to the ground. Rubble went for a punch and missed, then he tried a kick and missed, and then he went for a headbutt and Zuma blocked it, which knocked Rubble down. Rocky and Skye charged at Zuma together, but paid the price pretty quickly. They were both kicked by Zuma right in their muzzles.

  All the pups were down and Ryder went to check on his pups, but was stopped by Zuma. "Zuma, this has gone too far!" said Ryder. "No! I say it hasn't gone far enough!" said Zuma as his pup pack pulled out a device that looked like a earpiece. "Drop the bomb in five minutes." said Zuma through the earpiece. "BOMB?!" said Ryder as Zuma hit him with the water sprayer. The force of the water sent Ryder through the window and onto the street, and worse was that his winged suit was shocking him to death.